Thursday, October 15, 2015

NAP TIME

So . . . you think you just go to school and work?  Where is the fun?  Where is the excitement?  This is America.  No one has a life.  They stay inside their homes or work all day.  Butt still I'd rather work than go to school.  Nothing is worse for me than to think about paying student loans.  With very few jobs out there I would not invest another dime into my education until the job market comes flooding in with new jobs for people that don't pay you shit.  Jobs?  Not paying people shit?  These are all new terms for me.  Minimum wage, working like a dog, having kids to feed, putting food on the table, and having a roof to put over your head is all too common.  It has never changed.  It's always been like this and will continue to be like this.  There's no such thing as a free lunch.  "Free money" or "winning the lottery" are just terms used to scam people.  The bottom line is you have to earn it.  Whatever the hell it is, you have to earn it.  If it isn't earned by the individual, whatever was obtained will be quickly pissed away.  It could be time, money, food, starting a business, school, girls, a new car, clothes, an iphone, an experience, travel tickets, or whatever.  The devil is always in the details.  If it's too good to be true; it probably is!

Things take hard work and there's no such thing as a free lunch.  As soon as you think you won the lottery or the government is giving out free money, guess what!?  They probably want something from you in exchange.  It may not be apparent at first, but it'll eventually bite you in the ass down the road.  So what if you won the lottery!?  Guess what the government still wants a chunk of it for taxes.  Going back to school for that bachelor's in nursing!?  Guess what!?  You have to take out more student loans, and they work you like a dog treating patients who are going to puke all over you the moment you walk in.  You think that's fun!?  I sure as hell don't want in any part of business of having direct contact with someone who's first potential thing they're going to do to me as either puke or poop on me!  No, no, and noooooooooooo!   Having to take out all that money and being exposed to such a hostile and embarrassing work environment would turn someone like me into an even bigger asshole.  By the time I'd be done with the medical program, I'd want to move to Hawaii.  Forget it lady!  I don't care.  I don't want to care.  I'm happier leaving and living my life as a homeless than to be cooped up in some squatted hell hole of sick people.

Moving on, I want the leisure time to be able to eat, take naps, and sleep.  No, I don't want to be constantly on the move or being told what to do with someone hovering over me with a stick up my ass all the time.  It's not worth the money for someone like me.  I'd prefer a much less stressful work environment with less pay.  Taking on an overwhelming amount of responsibility for a weak individual is not something you want to advise anyone.  "Not qualified"  is the term I would use.  I'm not qualified so don't tell me what to do.  Would it kill you not to encourage children to be a doctor or lawyer just because they make tons of money?  If an individual wants to achieve or be someone, they'll do it on their own.  You cannot force something on someone they don't want to do or be.  Manipulative people will try and try again but will ultimately fail as the individual will decide for himself/herself their own course of action.

 At the end of the day, it's just more paper work.  I'm a minimal list.  Unless I'm making money off of it, I prefer not to have all this shit piling up.  As a result, I would keep expenses and overhead as low as reasonably achievable.  I am sure as hell qualified in the department of saving money and reducing cost!  If you don't need it; don't buy it.  Of course, there are people out there who will flood their space with piles and piles of garbage.  Whatever they do is their own business.  As for me, the less stuff I have the less I have to be responsible for and don't ever need to worry about.  Being able to sleep at night is my medicine.  If I had three cars in the driveway, a house full of furniture I never use, and all this random crap lying around; something would just feel wrong. It would no longer be MY HOUSE.  It'd be instinctual of me to know that it's probably not my house anyways.  I'm a homeless after all.  I'm probably not even paying the bills.  Maybe there will be a time in my homeless life I'd have the legal opportunity of owning my own home.

As you can see, I'm a homeless.  Owning my own home is definitely out of my range unless I take out a mortgage or man up to buy a multiple family home and rent out the remaining units.  Being a minimalist and having the leisure time of eating/napping/sleeping are at the core of what I want in life.  With that said, be well to my readers.

Tomorrow, I will be working my 3 day weekend shift doing x-rays.  With the machine breaking down and needing to go to the repair shop every so often, things are more hectic than ever.  Sometimes, I even have to drive to New York and back in heavy traffic.  Do you think "going to school" will save me from this kind of reality?  Nope, the high traffic roads have nothing to do about school.  In fact, a lot of the schools actually cause the traffic in the first place.  But what other options do the young people have?  I went to school myself and nothing much came from it.  I still have some kind of horrible, God awful job.  What's the point of it all?  We're all in the same boat.  Patience is the key to surviving.  I hope that my work flow isn't as hellish as it has been the previous weekends.  Something always seems to be broken or needs fixing.  I prey to God that my work is as hassle free as possible.  I prey to God to find work that doesn't suck.  But if the work was easy, everyone would be doing it.  Everyone would be making mad money and calling it vacation.  The only reason why this is even classified as "work" to begin with is because it's "HARD".  Yes, real people will only pay YOU money if the task at hand is HARD.  If the job was easy and the individual could do it all by themselves in bed they most certainly would.  Thousands would be out of work and have no jobs.  When you hear "job" or "work" you can bet that it's going to take effort and that you'd definitely need to apply yourself.  No, a college degree will most certainly not save your ass.  Regardless of your educational level, work is work.  You will sweat and feel overwhelmed by pressure.  There's no way out.  Being persistent and working like hell is all that there is left in the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment