Although there's a whole laundry list anyone can complain about at any given time at work or even at home, I want to make a deep commitment about always being positive and happy. No, it doesn't take a genius to be positive and happy. No, you don't need to go anywhere or get a degree from any school. All you need to do is adjust your attitude, your emotions, your state of awareness, your feelings, your sense of spirit from being down and defeated to being upright, just, uplifting, positive, and happy!
There is so much information out there now at our finger tips to the point we have a very limited amount of time to read everything! Things I've learned that will change your life!
- JUST START READING
- You'll get the best results when you get something you're actually interested in
- Do not waste your time to fake or pretend what you are attracted or interested in because of selfish reasons, like "because it'll earn me money" or "everyone else is doing it"
- Spend more time at the library or book store if you don't know what you're interested in
- EXERCISE AND NUTRITION
- Make exercise a priority EVERYDAY
- Stay away from sugary drinks and foods
- Having a FLAT STOMACH is what most people wish for in terms of happiness goals
- Be sure to stock up on vegetables and fruits whenever you get the chance
- Be sure to sleep anywhere from 9PM - 11PM every night, as 11PM is the prime time hour when the liver rejuvenates.
- Eight hours of sleep is recommended or whenever you wake up naturally
- Sunlight is the best tool for getting out of bed!
- No, you don't need an alarm clock if you don't have something intensive like school or work to worry about
- Your body will naturally adjust and regulate itself accordingly without any mechanical, external device
- Starring into the sun is actually proven to be a resourceful way of recharging
- Meditate, meditate, and mediate
- Ten deep breaths or twenty minutes of transcendental meditation or whatever you want to call it will work
- Focus on your breathing
- To maximize your results for meditation, just clear your mind and focus on your breathing
- Focus on simplicity
Well, that's all I have for today. Time is just flying by. Today and the rest of the weekend is all I have left, which is really what most people have. I guess I'm just a little bit spoiled. It doesn't look like a lot of time for me to just chill and relax.
Thank you everyone for coming! Happy Halloween! I hope it doesn't suck!