No one wants to care about being poor. Let's face it, being poor sucks. I'll cut down to the chase, post things that people want. People will pay you for things they want. No, they don't want to pay money to read about how you fell in love with some girl next door.
- PREPARE THE CLOTHES YOU WANT TO SEE YOURSELF IN THE NEXT MORNING
- GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT
- GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING AND PUT THOSE CLOTHES ON
- GO TO WORK
- FIND A JOB THAT DOESN'T SUCK
- IF THE JOB DOES SUCK, IT BETTER PAY A LOT!
- WORK TOWARDS SPECIALIZING IN SOMETHING!
- CONTINUE TO GRIND
- PUT IN OVERTIME
- DON'T GIVE UP! DON'T EVER GIVE UP!
- EAT, EAT, EAT
- MEATS, CHICKEN, EGGS, FISH, ETC.
- AVOID SUGARY DRINKS AND SNACKS
- DRINK, DRINK, DRINK
Now, the above list and criteria above is for everyone that anyone can and should do during the week. Failure to have a plan and be able to deploy it beforehand will result in dire consequences. Because everyone is so different, what you select as "work" or your job can be completely different than someone else. Yes, we all struggle to find what is for us and what can be a solid marketable action plan. What I'm 100% sure is that you need to specialize in a particular field and/or subject. If you know what you're good at consider yourself blessed. Others continue to struggle to find what their true calling in life is. Instead of arguing and finding fault in others, I want results. Being poor sucks, I want the money now!
Thank you for reading! I hope to see you next time!