Friday, December 4, 2015

I HAVE RETURNED!

Well, I once dropped off a letter in the Macy's Santa Drop Box asking for money to pay down my child support; but I know that's not how it works; so my company bestowed upon me a new portable digital x-ray machine and invited me to work full time hours and even max out overtime.  

No, I wasn't out partying or wishing that I had been born into a better life.  I was out there working hard.  I know success doesn't come easy.  "Hell" is exactly the word to describe it.  You have to sleep early, getup early, and be able to head out the door!  Getting out of bed in the morning is one of the hardest things to do.  In fact, Earth's gravity is even at it's highest peek in the morning time!  I cannot emphasize how much you need to be able to master the art of getting out of bed in the morning.  It's extremely important to not be tied down to your bed.  Once you're up, you're much more likely to be able to achieve your goals throughout the day.

Through the my harsh days of working, my company actually gave me a digital machine.  No, it's not the heavy CR cassettes they use.  The boss trusted me and spent the time and money to upgrade my equipment.  This is a breakthrough in my level of humanity!  I think this is the first time something like this ever happened!  Someone had faith to invest in me!  I was so proud that day.  I was also worried about the new level of responsibility I had to take on as well, but none the less I earned the trust of the company.   

I hope I continue to be a hard working employee and contribute back to the society.  Being a homeless bum isn't exactly what I wanted in life, but hopefully my job will provide me with much needed guidance.
Thank you for reading!     

No comments:

Post a Comment