Saturday, December 5, 2015

Video Time

Well, here's a video of me in my true form.  I was just posing I guess.  I edited the video just a little to make it look more natural as in cutting out anything unnecessary.  No, I'm not acting out a script or adding drama into the video.  It's just for modeling and video editing purposes.  No need to get excited.  It's just a small demonstration of what I can do with a camera.  Yes, I have the option of video, sound, and even lighting.  So I'm given the basic tools, so why can't I make anything of it?  Oh right?  Because of the school bullshit again.  Once again, school has nothing to do about following your dreams and passions about becoming a great film maker.  Well, f*ck the school.  I want to film God dammit!  If you can't handle it, go make yourself a new child and try and brainwash them so you can pet your arrogant egotistical ways.  That's a whole other issue:  People don't like being told what to do unless they're getting paid for it.  Well, I'm here on my free time off of work.  I love filming, and I'm going to do it.  Why fight me about it?  Why continue to argue with me?  Why?  Why must you try and step on me?  What do you get out of it?  I just want to try and enjoy life.  Why can't you let me do what I want?  Does it hurt you that I'm doing what I love?  Does it hurt you that I don't do what you tell me to do?  For weak minded people, learn how to say "NO" when confronted with manipulative people.

Unfortunately, I can't distinguish myself from friend or foe.  I don't know if someone is trying to help me with their criticism or trying to derail me into another direction into the armpits of hell.  It's best if everyone steps out and let me do my own thing.  Why people are so passionate about telling others what to do and not doing it themselves is a consist problem.  "Mind your own business" is something I would hear a lot growing up.  At the same time, maybe there are people who actually care.  A lot of times, we take constructive criticism the the wrong way.  Personally, I feel like I'm getting attacked.  Over the years, I've learned that people have a weird way of expressing themselves.  Sometimes, people usually mean the opposite of what they say.  It's a hate and love relationship between words and feelings.  As for me, I have to ignore the naysayer and just continue with what I'm trying to accomplish otherwise I won't get anything done, good or bad.  In the end I just want to release something worth while, a product.

Further down the road, I need an actual script.  I need something I've created to actually work off of and not just some randomness I made up on the spot.  I don't even know what I like yet:  Horror; romance; comedy; or just a good story?   But much like every other day, nothing ever gets done.  I'm striving to proceed with the baby steps.  I need to take it one foot at a time.  Be persistent and don't give up!    

No comments:

Post a Comment