Sunday, December 20, 2015

Santa Claus Comes to the Ghetto


Well, I have nothing else to say but Merry Christmas.  I know I won't have time further down the road this week, because I will be working.  I guess this is where most of my tax money is going to.  Sigh, no wonder why he's so fat.  There you have it people, it's Santa Clause.  Ho ho ho, ha ha ha.
Damn, I'd be happy like that too if I'd be getting paid like you off of the work of people who actually do something for a living.  At least the kids are loving it.  When you're an adult and you know too much about where things come from, you kind of ruin things.  Ignorance is bliss.  Not knowing about finance and being completely ignorant of the amount of effort people put into these things makes everything a whole lot of fun.  That's why being a kid is great.   You're not concerned about anything else but having fun at the moment.  Everything else is just the responsibility of the adults around.  Yup, I definitely wish I was a kid again.  No, I didn't want to know about where taxes come from.  No, I didn't want to feel the burning sensation of how hard people need to work just to keep up with making ends meet.

With the nonsense and holidays aside, I have a full work schedule ahead of me starting Monday to Thursday.  Sleeping early, drinking plenty of fluids, and eating all help me prepare and function throughout the week.  I hope you all enjoy Christmas and the holidays off.

Thank you for coming and Merry Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment