Sunday, December 13, 2015

My Dream Job for the Weekend




Well, screw my day job for the weekend.  I guess I can work here on my time off.  No, it's not a real gig but "my home office".  This is what I anticipate on doing secretly, away from normal people work.  I sell toys and hobbies on Amazon.  Yes, it's true.  The money has been coming in steadily like a real job.  The problem with starting, maintaining, and keeping up my business is and always has been the level of consistency and the retainment of new and old customers.  Good thing Amazon does a good job at that.  I just have to pay the seller fees whenever something gets sold.  Unlike the vast majority of my schooling, it's a brilliant system that works and is catered towards someone like me.  Yes, I'm out there for blood.  No, I'm not here trying to impress anyone else but my customers.

I guess that's it.  My time is up.  I've done what I needed to do, made some sales, and everything vanished right before my eyes.  How long can I keep this gig up?  Life is short.  Live your dreams. Pursue your passions.  School will only get you so far as it is only a tool.  No, school is not the ultimatum and trump card of things.  You literally have to wake your ass up in the morning, get your sh*t together, and get your voice heard out there.  Should you believe school alone will save your ass, you'll be in surprise.  Hard work, persistence, eating right, sleeping, and waking up fresh in the morning are some few life hacks that will actually do something good for you.  You can keep trying to cheat the system, but one day things will catch up to you and bite you in the ass.

Thank you for reading.  I hope I don't get swarmed with too much work over the holidays.
Merry Christmas if I don't get back!        

No comments:

Post a Comment