Friday, August 7, 2015

Morning Ritual

Hello my readers!  There are very few of you, but you are all special to me just because of that.  Here's a new video post.  I'm still working on my filming skills as you can see.  I am taking this one outside at the community pool.  I wanted to see what I do on a daily basis without any sort of getting out of my comfort zone kind of a thing.  Ideally, I would go swimming given the fact that the weather is nice and is legal.   Yes, I love swimming.  I don't swim to compete.  I swim for health, body, and fitness.  Competing with anyone else is the last thing on my mind.  I would rather teach people how to swim or exercise in the water for health.  With all that said, this will be my morning post for the day.  The fact that I will come back and post more content is very random at the moment.  Depending on how lazy I feel, I will do it or not.  I wish I had more discipline or set schedule to do things.  None the less, I'm still trying to learn how the pros do it.  One day, I hope to have content that looks really good.

Thank you for watching!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment