Sunday, January 3, 2016

Too Much is Not Enough

Having a job, eating out, not having to pay ridiculous amounts of rent?  What else can a person ask for.  I always feel like I want extra time off to be a homeless, but at the same time I know I need to work as well.  Am I just asking for too much out of life?  Sleeping excessively, eating, and just pleasuring one's self on one's free time is perfectly normal to me.  I don't know why people have to be all Nazi Germany about working 24/7 every single 365 days of the year.  The best answer I've ever got from my family was "You have to be a leader".  Leadership is an important attribute as to not being an eternal homeless.  You need to be able to not only lead yourself but show others that you're a team player.  Here we are on a Sunday after New Years, and I'm already preparing to go back to work tomorrow.  No, it's never easy to face the music.  You have to do what you have to do.

Winning the lottery?  Having Hollywood acting skills?  Singing on Broadway?  Being ridiculously good looking?  Is this why we turn to religion for guidance?  We always crave something that is out of our reach.  All we can do as man is work harder and play it smart.  Stay humble; know humiliation for everything can be gone tomorrow.        

I can't give you money but what I can do is emphasize on the importance of appreciating what you have and showing gratitude.  When your spirit and mood is aligned properly with the joy and recreation of life, you'll feel a lot more happy.  Having a positive outlook and being happy is important to me as well as any other average Joe.  I hope to continue living as a responsible person,  Being a homeless, sleeping all day, or just general lethargy is not the way to go all out.  I have work tomorrow morning.  It will be cold.  It will be windy.  Hell, it may even be snowing.  Instead of collapsing in despair or complaining about it, I'm prepared to venture out in the world.  With a positive attitude and mindset, I hope my work week goes well.  I now know better to follow the rules and regulations.  Taking short cuts or cheating or cutting corners will only bite me in the ass down the road.  Leave no stones unturned.

Thank you for stopping by and reading!  I hope 2016 will be an awesome year!      

No comments:

Post a Comment