Saturday, January 16, 2016

Just Another Fat Day


Hello, it's me again.  No, it's not Bruce Lee.  It's me the homeless guy.  I'm just blogging after taking it up the ass with a week full of 10 hour shifts for four days straight.  I average a little bit over 40 hours of work a week, which is pretty good in the world of normal people.  I took the time today to check myself in the mirror to see if I was following up on taking care of myself.  I go to the gym every chance I get.  No, I'm not super enthusiastic about going to the gym all the time.  I would imagine that most people hate going to the gym, especially America.  I use motivation music and videos to inspire me to get myself to the gym when I have the time.  No, it's not easy and it's a healthy habit that everyone should partake in no matter who you are, rich or poor.  Your attitude and way of thinking will set you apart from the rest.  If you want to laze on the couch and watch television all day that's perfectly all up to you.  I have chosen to improve myself in whatever ways possible or at least try and maintain my health up so I don't get easily sick or succumb to disease when the weather changes or whatnot.  Don't you hate it when you start coughing uncontrollably?  I know I do.  That's another good benefit of working out:  You give your immune system a boost.  If you follow the formula and do the work, you'll see results!  If you keep bullshitting and opening your mouth and blaming everyone else, guess what?  It doesn't work like that!  YOU HAVE TO DO THE WORK!  Much like everything else in life if you do the work, you'll get results.  There's no way around it.  If you don't do shit, guess what?  You won't change, and you won't get results; nothing happens.  Everything just stays like stagnant water if you don't change your mind.  

Well, what now from here?  I want to make my own action video or some sorts or die trying.  I want to learn how to edit stuff like explosions, gun fire, and different background drops.  I have some free software lying around on my computer.  I want to learn how to use it.  Yes, it's a ton of work and micromanagement.  By no means is it as easy as 1,2,3.  You need to know what you're doing to a certain extent or at least watch some tutorials.  It's not as intuitive and as easy going as one might think.  A lot of time and practice needs to go into your video content and editing skills.  If it's not done right, it'll look cheesy.  That is unless you really don't care.  You see kids, you have to care about your work to go anywhere with it.  Instead of selecting a career path that just leads to money, you really need to care about a company's mission statement.  As for me, I want to make a film.  Guess what?  A lot of people do and rarely ever succeed, because it's hard.  So the next best thing is just to start a youtube channel going.  Do I think I can do it?  Yes, do "I" think I can do it.  It's no one else's responsibility in this world but mine to make my own God damn footage.  It's my project.  No one else would care unless I start making shit happen.  With all the elements in place, a plan of action, work can begin.  If all else fails, guess what!?  You plop down on the couch and watch TV like you don't give a flying f*ck.

I'm about to not care anymore.  I would like to care more and be more ambitious, but I never seem to come around filming any great scenes just to play around with the editing.  I guess tomorrow is a new day.  Hell, this blog maybe the most action you'll ever see of my true work.  Everything else I do is just imagined or doesn't exist in real life in any extent.  Until the day comes when I'm prepared to start creating works of my own, I will be waiting.  I will be keeping my eye on a brand new action cam with quality specs.  I will be writing and rewriting my script.  I will keep my eye on the ball rolling.  My real work schedule is at it again next week starting Monday through Thursday.  My job is to just follow through and spend the time taking x-rays for my patients.  It's simple enough that I can do.  I'm lucky if I can just keep up with my job.  Who knows if I can ever establish a firm grasp of creating my own work and have it displayed on youtube?  It takes time, energy, care, learning new skills, and not giving a crap what anyone else thinks.  The ball is in my court.  Should I decide to be a lazy bum, so be it.

Thanks for reading!  I hope I really do something about creating more creative content, video, and/or music.  Hell, create my own song!?   I sure have a looooooooooooong way to go.    

No comments:

Post a Comment