Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Keeping up with Video Content and Skills

Well, here's another one of my video examples.  Yes, I play Heartstone from time to time.  My favorite class is the Warlock, because he's so unpredictable that it makes the game fun.  Other classes can be quite boring.  You know they either do damage, heal, or just block things all the time.  Again and again, it gets old and repetitive.  On the other hand, the Warlock brings the element of surprise and what the hell just happened effect.  No other class is as unique and surprising as the Warlock.  When you think you're going to lose, you can win at the last moment.  It's just that crazy!

Well, I'm still working on my video and editing skills.  I hope my viewers are understanding that I'm trying to make videos and learn things to be good at something.  That pretty much summed up my day today besides my random shopping sprees, cashing in checks, and trying to earn a buck.

Thank you for watching and I hope to see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment