Monday, September 14, 2015

JOY TO THE WORLD - MY PAYCHECK IS FINALLY HERE











Well, here we are again.  This is it, this is my first paycheck for doing x-rays.  Finally!  This is it!  It took two years of long studying, but I've finally did it.  I can't believe it.  I worked hard and in exchange I got my paycheck that was uniquely issued to me.  To thinking in terms of "everyone" or "the masses" is just wrong.  Every person is individually unique in their own special way.  The moment you try and clump people together is when you'll find out real quick that it doesn't work.  People can be trained and retrained for whatever task or job is at hand, but you can't "clump" people together to get something functioning.  Everyone is born at different times and have their own set of strength's and weaknesses.  It is up to us as unique individuals to find a career that best matches out strengths and interests to reach our highest potentials.

What can I say?  I finally made some money.  I can finally be able to pay that child support.  Looking over my check, I've noticed I'm paying $462!?  That's a lot of money for taxes.  That's just about how much I would make every two weeks of retail work.  You need to have a specialized skill to separate yourself from the average day laborer.  So why do schools promote well rounded individuals when high paying jobs only want individuals with uniquely specialized skills?  What's the point of being educated to be "well rounded" when it doesn't work in the job market?  I guess you're not suppose to take high school all that seriously.  You're just suppose to expand your horizons and see what you really want to devote your time to as an adult.  Undergrad is long gone for me.  Now, I know better.  I know that good jobs only cater to those who are specialized in a specific skill, trade, market, and/or field.  To be a well rounded individual is just a bunch of fluff you tell yours kids so they'd look good on paper so they can get into some overpriced, loan infested college.

That's how you do it.  You can a trade skill, and you work your ass off day in and day out.  I've noticed I make up to $30.75 (time and/a-half) after the 59 hour mark.  My starting pay is $20.50, which is a hell of a lot of money for someone like me.  Well, I did it.  I continued to study and graduated x-ray school.  Now, I'm making the money.  Yes, I'm sweating and have to deal with patients; but I'm getting paid for it finally!  No, it's not easy work.  No, it's not a walk in the park.  IT'S HARD WORK.  THAT'S HOW I GOT PAID.  THAT'S HOW I EARNED MONEY.  In exchange for hard work and sweat, I get a paycheck!

Well, thanks for reading!  I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment