Sunday, April 10, 2016

RUTGERS COLLEGE TUITION ALL PAID OFF


My Rutgers University tuition has been finally paid off.  It took a lot of time.  It took a lot patience.  It took a lot out of me.  It took a lot of learning.  It took a lot of experience.  Family and friends have aged over the years!  I was once young.  The people around me were young!  Wrinkles!  Face lifts!  Teeth!  Jesus Christ, was all of this college education worth it!?  All of this time and money thrown into the hands of administrators you hardly know.  Other than my relatively low cost of $14,141.50, state college is not worth it.  No, it's not worth it.  You did not read this incorrectly.  College is just not worth it these days.  Unless you're a rocket scientist, you're never going to amount to anything with a college degree.  It only caters to those with nothing else but money or those willing to go deep under debt.  It's nothing else but a "pay to win" game.  To play, you have to pay.

Long story short, I would recommend community college and/or vocational school.  They offer great financial aid packages to individuals from low income families.  I don't have the time to start earning money when I'm eight or twelve years into my doctorate.  The bottom line is that no one really cares unless you're paying a lot of money for tuition.  The teachers and professors really, really don't give a damn about you or your grades.  As long as those in power are making money, they don't care!  Ultimately, you're just competing for a piece of paper.  It's absolutely bullshit!  America is in $1.2 trillion dollars in debt just from student loans!  You can't be serious!?  We would all be doctors and lawyers by now if the system was actually working.  I know I'm not going to be doing anything to solve this debt crisis.  I don't care enough nor do I have the power/money to ever give a damn.  Please do not waste anymore of my time trying to sell me "college".

I do believe in spending money to get specialized the nontraditional "college" way.  It has to be very specific or it's absolutely garbage.  You might as well major in business if you don't know where to go.  You can end up selling used cars for all I know or television box services.  You need to be able to visualize actually who you want to be and what you're going to do.  If you can't do that, you're just going to be desperately trying to find any job just to earn a paycheck.  With all said and done, I paid off my college tuition and I'm happy.  Be careful falling into the "college" trap.  I don't like walking around with debt.  I don't like being forced to go to school.  I don't want any of that bullshit.  Thank God, I'm free of student debt.  I am moving forward and not looking back to pile up more student debt.  Hard work and persistence is all that will prevail at the end of the day.

Thank you for reading!  I hope I've touched and opened your hearts to what is horribly wrong with the education system.  I don't like student debt nor do I wish it on others.  Do anything that'll get you out of having to owe anyone anything.  See you next time!            

No comments:

Post a Comment