Tuesday, January 20, 2015

HOW HARD DO I HAVE TO WORK?


This is how fucking hard I have to work, and it looks like I could lay off a few donuts.  When I feel pain, that is how I know I'm working putting in effort.  If I don't feel the pain train coming, I'm not working hard enough.  One thing I learned is that the human body is very impressive at adapting and recovering.  Like a computer, it can only respond to directions.  Those directions are up to you to put in; much like how coding works.  If you don't use it, you'll lose it.  The only way you can grow is by putting in effort and feeling the pain, like they say "No Pain No Gain".  Pain is there for a reason.  It's not a curse, it's a privilege that only you can feel the joy of.  With hard work, you feel that you can achieve the goals you want and be successful.  Nutrition and eating healthy is equally as important.  Make sure to get enough sleep, eat healthy, drink water, avoid energy/sugar drinks, and make exercise a priority.  It's not possible for normal people to be working out everyday.  If you feel like garbage just rest for the day.  If you feel injured anywhere just take a rest day.  It's that simple.  With the proper amount of sleep, good dieting and nutrition, and water; the body will naturally recover itself from whatever workout - rinse and repeat.

None the less, I have to intern at the hospital tomorrow.  I have these quotas to meet to x-ray different parts of the body.  I don't decide what patients I get.  I just have to grab whatever I can and hope that it counts.  It's a very political process.  You need to meet the quotas, or you don't pass.  It's a scary ass situation.  Working at a hospital is not nice.  It's hell.  Again, if you feel like crap just grab something to eat or rest up.  Well, buckle up!

No comments:

Post a Comment