Monday, April 1, 2019

Useless Man

. . .  I didn't come back.  I didn't care.  I just left and was like whatever.  I can only imagine this is what happens to a lot of startup companies and or businesses.  You must be consistent and dedicated to what you want to achieve in life.  Do you have the luxury to just not care one day, getup, and leave?  If you want a business, you have to take care of your customers.  You have to keep things up to date every single day or no one else will care.

As you can see I've hit an all time low in just not caring about my blog anymore.  Will I ever recover from this great depression?  Is it a problem of not generating enough income?  Am I not entertaining?  Why do I not have an audience?  All of these things can be answered by "Because I'm lazy".  I am a lazy sack who just doesn't care.  If I did care at some point; it would have been only temporary.  There's very little or no incentive to continue unless there was some kind of monetary gain involved.  For a long time, I'm doing what I am doing for fun and then all of sudden I crash one day.  This has been a repeating pattern in my life for quite some time now.

So are there any solutions to this lazy affair of being absolutely useless to society?  It's as though some people get prone to becoming lazier overtime.  If that is the case, then all you have left really is investing all your money into the stock market.  Exercise and dieting will only help so much until another relapse.  Yes, cutting out excessive amounts of sugar, salt, and carbs will do wonders but that's just not enough.  Yes, exercise will vastly improve one's overall health as well but that's still something that you need to be consistent with everyday (or every other day).  The hell with it, life is hard.  Keeping up your health and financial well being is no easy task.

Thank you for visit.  I hope to see you next time! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment