Sunday, March 31, 2019

The 1 View Wonder

Well, I have exactly 1 view for my last post.  I haven't posted in God knows how long.  For a long while I just stopped blogging and did my own thing while collecting free government handouts. Minimum effort equals minimum wage.  As you can see, putting in something that is half-ass will never amount to anything of significance or important.  Most likely you will not get the desired results you want.  Meaning you will not get the customer's attention, you will not get the maximum number of views, you will not get the audience, and lastly you will get any monetary gain whatsoever.  This is exactly why I do not freak out or get upset over the little things in life, because it doesn't matter.  Arguing with people over small little petty things also falls under the same boat.  No matter how much you try and convince everyone you're right or at a minimum not at fault, you'll never get famous or produce anything of significance over it.  It's just another waste of time.  Some may argue that all these little petty increments of fighting and squabble builds character and maybe even resilience, but that's just not me.  

I got to run, I'll be back to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment