Friday, June 17, 2016

The Aftermath


Well, here is a picture of me in what seems to be my man cave.  After all the money is gone from going out and everyone has left to do their own thing, I go downstairs.  My specialty is that I collect toys.  Figuring that I'm much too lazy to get involved into coding and things involving vast knowledge and experience, I just collect toys.  Many of these items have been sold and resold for profit on the market place, chiefly Amazon.  Somewhere in my unconscious, I was waiting patiently to form my own company that would come out one day like a wrecking ball.  Unfortunately, that day never came.  I'm definitely no Bill Gates or Elon Musk.  The only thing I have going for myself at the moment is that I'm self made.  No one gave me sh*t growing up.  I cannot not emphasize this enough "NO ONE GAME ME SH*T GROWING UP".  I became money hungry over the years.  I didn't like being poor.  I didn't like not having options.  Of course I wanted things in life!  I never signed up for some bogus religion that denies you of all Earthly pleasures.  Like many people out there, WE WERE POOR GROWING UP.  If anyone in my family did have money, they probably spent it all on their own lifestyle and business.  They didn't care about giving me the money.  The money was all for their own selves.  What can I say?   I'm not white.  Chinese people are cheap and stingy.  They don't give their kids money except for Chinese New Year.  White people give their kids cars and houses for the love of God.  Giving large sums of money, cars, and homes away to your kids was just not heard of.  I had to work for whatever I got.  Now, people look at me like I'm suppose to help them.  I'm suppose to be some kind of doctor.  I'm suppose to be making big money.  I'm suppose to own my house.  I simply respond with "I don't care".  All of these crazy things society wants me to be FOR THEM.  When were you ever there when I needed funding for school or for books?  Absolutely nowhere!  You were probably watching television and yelling at everyone to get them to do things for you.  Do you know how hard it is to get crowd funding?  Do you know how many hours you need to study to be a doctor?  The hell what anyone else thinks of me.  "I don't care" unless that is I actually do care!

Yes, I would like to be as genuine and sincere about my career path and the decisions I make in life.  No, I don't just want to be or do things because it looks good on paper. or because your friends and family will be proud of me.  I want to do things, because I WANT TO DO THINGS.   Is this simple concept of autonomy so hard for you  to understand?  Parents just want the best for their kids.  Unfortunately, some of are just out of control and go all out Asian on you.  This paragraph pretty much sums up what's wrong with a lot of households these days.  Everyone wants their kids to grow up to be doctors and lawyers, but you know what?  These things cost a lot of money and a lot time that most people DON'T HAVE.  The expectations are just ridiculous to the point of setting yourself on fire.  No Tiger Mom for me, because that woman is CRAZY.  You have to be born.  The individual has to want these things for themselves, not because you yelled at them to do so.  Does this not make sense?  YOU HAVE TO WANT SOMETHING TO OBTAIN THAT SOMETHING.  You can't just tell at someone and expect them to meet your expectations.  I'm going to do something that I absolutely hate just, because your mom knows what's best for me?  Yup, the continual struggle of your parents telling you what to do until you have had it and do your own thing is real.  Hence, I've created my own man cave.  I cannot communicate with people who don't know how to listen and just give out commands.  It's just a bad relationship for me to be in.  Perhaps, it is because they actually care?

Look at what this blog post has become of?  It's all just a bunch of bullshit.  Still, I'm trying to decide on a goal other than "Make money".  It's like I'm a leprechaun.  I lack the role of leadership and responsibility.  I'll pretend enough or fake it just so that I can EARN CASH.  What the hell happened to being a leader!?  What happened to the "Greater Good"?  After walking through life, all I have left are feelings of greed from rags to riches stories.  Compassion?  Kindness?  Love?  Health?  Family?  Has the demon of greed, Mammon, taken over my life?  All I see is gold!  Gold I tells you!  Gold!

So, the truth of the matter is that I work off of pure greed?  If wealth was reflective of your level of compassion for others, I'd be quite the compassionate person!  Don't you agree?  Unfortunately, this is not how the world really works.  Most of us are just mere wage slaves working for a business owner whom we probably never met before.  Karma or no karma, you put your hours on a time sheet and you get paid biweekly.  It's sad but true.  We are wage slaves and nothing more.  As a result, constant desperation for resources and greed has taken over our lives.  Will things ever be fare?  Life is not fare.  We all know that, and we've all seen it.  People know no shame.  Ruthless individuals are out there on the hunt.  So which one are you going to choose?  Be the hunted or be the hunter?

Thank you for coming and reading my blog.  I don't mean to be nasty or controversial to the point some people may be insulted but this is my authentic take on daily living.  I wish the best for people, I really do, as far as getting good sleep and taking care of yourself.  Anything that is way too complicated is out of my jurisdiction and probably none of my business.   With all that said and done, I hope to see you again!

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment