Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day


I guess this must be it "Father's Day".  This can pretty much explain why we are all here, but none of us ever seem to appreciate it.  I just wanted things to be as least stressful as possible today.  Well, I guess I accomplished that goal by not having to spend money I don't have on things I don't need.  Not having to work today was something very important to me.  I just don't like working on holidays.  It just says something about you like "I'm a robot".  We are not just cogs in the machine.  Some of us really need time off, so we can live our own lives that we choose to.  No, I didn't want to spend a load of money on crap.  No, I didn't want to waste my time chasing around things that seem almost impossible to reach.  No, I didn't want to be in debt.  No, I don't want to owe anyone else huge sums of money.  I know earning an income is difficult.  I just want a work intensive, stress free environment.  All those fancy things you see on television is all Hollywood and other bullshit.  For most people, all you can ask for is a day off from work.  Sometimes, you just have to let your ego go.

So what kind of future do I possibly have?  Go back to school?  Continue to work and stack up more money?  It sure looks like it.  Nothing here can advance without spending more time and money.  What else could someone like me hope for?  Early retirement!?  Winning some scratch off lottery tickets?  Earning more income from work!?  In the end, all we have is time.  Time is all that we really have.  I would like to forget about the money.  I would like to forget about the economy.  I would like to forget about all that is corrupt with the world.  Can't I just live?  Can't I just be happy?

Well, thank you all for reading and Happy Father's Day!  It sucks how the work week will just restart all over again tomorrow.  Blessed are those who don't have to work - Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment