Saturday, June 18, 2016

Identifying the Problem

So you've decided to be lazy?  Yes, it's your day off.  It's the weekend, and you just want to relax.  Can't I go out and have fun?  Why do I still have this feeling of getting something done or coming out with this great new product that hasn't been made yet?  Is it so hard to just appreciate life for what it is and not want more all the time?  "APPRECIATE LIFE" is something I need to focus on more rather than being greedy and wanting more all the time.  There's nothing wrong with wanting more and staying hungry, but doing it all the time is just insane!  Don't people need rest and to relax?  Today isn't Monday!  I guess this must be the side effects of being a workaholic.  All work and no play makes you go mad.  "BALANCE" is key.  You can't work all the time.  You can't be so focused on making money all the time that everyone and everything else can go to hell.  So which one is it?  Work or play?  Balance, find balance.

I'm doing myself a favor and just taking off for the weekend.  I may want to read or find a book I like is the greatest extent to which I will "work".  Being a workaholic is for the weekdays, not the weekends.  Finding a balanced life is very important to the individual.  We all want to be healthy or at least mentally sound.  Thank you for reading.  I hope to write again soon.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment