Monday, May 30, 2016

New York City Cat Cafe


As you can see, I'm desperate for views.  I've fallen to the lowest denomination to attract any potential readers/viewers out there by posting cat pics.  I've had it with these low ratings.  I can't survive like this.  I need to do something Jurassic.  No cats were hurt during this production.  Yes, this is the cat cafe.  It's basically $5 for 30 minutes, but if you talk to the host nicely he'll give you 40 minutes.  I would do the same if customers be bitching at me all the time.  It's small, small place.  Everything in the city is small and most importantly EXPENSIVE.  There are always people coming in and going out, so business is good.  I'll just you what it looks like inside.  



 

 
 
 
 


Yup, there's a second location across the street, separate from where the cats are held.  There's everything there you can think of.  THEY HAVE EVERYTHING.  They have food and beverages.  Macaroons are priced at about $2.50 a piece.  For such a small pastry, they're expensive.  I didn't feel like eating my money away at the time.  As for the cats, they're sleeping MOST OF THE TIME.  There's even a little crawl space for the cats to walk in the back, locked door where it's dark.  I guess there's a ton of cats hiding in there from the public.  Cats sleep 16 hours a day.  They don't look interested in playing with people at all.  They're mostly just lazing around.  Make no mistake, these are some very lazy cats.  There's a crazy cat lady with extensive details and information about each and every cat.  We did a walk in but most people there reserve their time to be there.  In a nut shell, most of the cats are either sleeping or lazying around in their own private, little world.  For the most part, they don't bite or scratch people.  They're very comfortable at sleeping and doing nothing.  You can adopt them for $150 or so.  They probably have additional hidden fees and whatnot.  

Well, I'm off to work the rest of the week.  Thank God, the company gave me off today for Memorial Day.  I didn't see much action.  It was a peaceful day.  I didn't have to work my ass off.  I enjoyed my time doing nothing.  I went to the pool and tried to relax.  What else can I say?  Whatever happens, we all have to go back to work the next day.  

I hope you enjoyed my post.  I put in the extra effort to throw in some more unique, interesting content.  I haven't had any luck having ground breaking news lately or if ever, but I keep on trying.  As always, thanks for coming!  I hope to see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment