Saturday, May 14, 2016

The Working Poor



Yes, I come visit New York City ALL THE TIME.  I guess my family is here.  The point being is I DON'T LIKE THE CITY.  Everything is so expensive.  All we do is EAT CHINESE FOOD.  CHINESE PEOPLE EAT CHINESE FOOD.  Is there more to it?  Nope, that is exactly what it is.  What about all the exciting places you see on television and movie theaters?  The reality is no one cares in real life!  People who have money don't exist in real life.  They're not interested in helping you or your career.  THEY DON'T CARE.  THINGS COST MONEY.  IT'S ONE BIG BUSINESS OPERATION.  All those fancy buildings and apartments are only for those people YOU DON'T KNOW.  If you want to do something fun it's going to cost you an arm and leg.  It's virtually an unplayable Nintendo game without having to pay to win.  The bottom line is YOU NEED MONEY.
YOU PAY TO PLAY.  YES, YOU NEED TO PAY TO WIN.

In the first paragraph of expressing myself, I'm probably not someone you want to hangout with.  You can tell I'm very frugal and uncaring all at the same time.  I'm as solitude and passive as all hell to be honest.  If I won the lottery would I ever go to New York City to have fun and spend it all?  I don't think I would ever find fun in the city unless it was at one of those adult rated clubs.  Renting out an apartment and just trying to live there without having to work doesn't seem like my thing.  I'm very goal orientated and don't just like chilling out.  There are all kinds of places to eat and places to see.  I'm not entirely sure if it's the money thing or the place itself.

I feel that I need a break.  I need to rest this week.  Trying to make money, investing it, saving, paying bills, and seeing it all go up in flames paying student loans just takes a chunk out of your soul.  Sometimes, I just don't want to give a crap anymore.

Well, thanks for visiting.  Hopefully, I'll be in a better mood next time.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment