Sunday, May 22, 2016

Rock Bottom

I've noticed my views have been close to zero to none recently.  I have not been posting any content whatsoever in the last past week or so.  From what I gather, this is it.  Yup, whatever is here on this blog is a sample of what seems to be my maximum potential of the digital age.  Have I done whatever I planned to accomplish a year ago?  Have I amounted to do anything unique and creative?  Did I even bother to give a flying f*ck about this blog!?  Judging by the little or no views I get on a daily basis the answer is quite simple, no.  Guess what?  It's back to the drawing board.  Whatever the hell it is I'm doing is not working.

To tell you the truth, I'm working.  I make my biweekly paycheck like a wage slave and that's all there is to it.  I've never made it out alive doing anything on my own.  There's always pros and cons.  Okay, so I've made a few bucks here and there but there's very little or no sustainability.  Welcome to the hell I guess.  You always need to keep up with attracting potential customers, sales, and doing it all over again the next day.  Failure to rinse and repeat whatever works day in and day out will result in nothingness.

I am a wage slave.

On the plus side, I got to meet my family during the weekend.  We got to eat lots of food together.  It was brilliant and time well spent, but I still felt a lot of lethargy and nothing being accomplished.  Maybe it's just my personality, but I always want to see the numbers go up.  Maybe I take family and friends for granted all the time.  I am a simple man who just wants the money.  Perhaps there is more to life like watching a good movie together?  Whatever it is, I don't want things to just be so salty.  I want to have a positive attitude and believe in the good.  Unfortunately, I see otherwise.  Things are always about money.  People never seem to get enough.  As a result, I just like to dwell in my own world, away from others.  What's the point of pretending to like people?  To make money?  It's real shallow.  I don't know how I've been fitting in nor do I care.  I'm not sure if it's a money thing or not.  By now, someone of my age should be having their own home and their own wife and kids.  Again, it's a money thing.  RAISING A FUNCTIONAL FAMILY IS EXPENSIVE!  Mom and dad has to go to work, be a wage slave, and the kid(s) grow up with no one around.   That's not a life I want for anyone.  I wish money wasn't such a big issue.  We are wage slaves.  We are slave to the money.  No time for games or having fun.

In the end, all we can change is our attitude.

Thank you for dropping by.  I've had very little or absolutely zero readers the past day.  It's so important that I appreciate each and everyone one of you just because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment