Saturday, May 7, 2016

Welcome to My Shop!

Hi kidz.  Well, here it is:  Another one of my non-award Academy winning videos.  I would like to thank the public school system for wasting all my time studying text books that has no real world application to the average man.  At least my grammar and spelling mistakes isn't that bad.  I tried a little bit harder this time.  I shut down the humidifier off so the sound quality is a bit better.  There's lighting.  I'm even wearing a funny shirt.  The background is lively and fun.  I compressed the video quality just enough so I can upload it in less than 5 minutes.  Yes, the video quality is sacrificed for upload speed.  Overall, it's a good trade.  Without compressing the video, it could take the whole day to upload on my internet connection.

What else is there to say but watch my video!  I guess I'm slowly turning into a vlogger now.  Other than my same old pep talk about people being lazy, things are the same.  The only thing in my power is to make more videos.  I'm going to keep trying.  I know I will fail along the way, but I am willing to learn from my mistakes.  I even took some time to edit the gun shot fire.  Unfortunately, my free video edit software makes it hard.  You need to buy the real thing to get anywhere good without making the video look like a clown carnival.  Oh well, maybe next time.

Thank you for your support and paying attention to my material.  I hope to better improve my video and sound quality and of course come up with content that doesn't suck.  See you next time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment