Friday, January 24, 2020

The Illuminati Confirmed

Yes, I knew the stock market was going to bleed red real quick after my last post.  THEY are watching.  THEY don't want me people like me to step up my game.  THIS is simply called POPULATION CONTROL.  I'm simply reading the narrative to my audience like a story book that can be simply understood on human terms.  THEY don't like PEOPLE.  THEY think of you and me like bottom feeders.  There exists a cosmic war between light and dark spanning thousands, if not billions, of years throughout different galaxies.  THEY call themselves the CABAL or ILLUMINATI.  Above all else, Lucifer remains on the top of this hierarchical power structure.  Demonic creatures of such lower density harness absolute power of darkness and are able to deploy their agendas regarding the destruction/control of the light beings.  There exists a wide range of different characters on the battle field whom are either are on one or the other side.  Some may even be converted and crossover after the realization of their wrong doing.  THEY come from a different galaxy, not of our own.  Like a different page from another book, they have found a way to infiltrate our's and wreak havoc on the innocent.

Am I being serious right now?  Look, I'm a homeless.  There's absolutely no reason why I should be making this stuff up.  I have no monetary gain from any of this shit.  I'm simply translating and telling a story about the universe we live in.  This is what I've found out over the years.  No, I'm not going to talk to you about Sponge Bob or Adam Sandler.  This material I'm pulling out of my ass is as serious as it gets. 

In any event, these negative entities are heavily aligned with the darkness and derive their powers from Lucifer.  This fallen angel of sorts is actually a computer artificial intelligence.  It has come to point that it's dangerously taking over that of the PRIME CREATOR, GOD.  So what the fuck is going on?  A long time ago, in an effort to combat boredom, God wanted to create an experience where HE would just live without knowing EVERYTHING because it was boring to be omniscient all the time.  As PRIMTE CREATOR, HE created everything and simply KNEW everything.  Like beating a game of Mario or solitaire a thousand times over and over again, where is the fun anymore?  In any event, what you see now is God's grand experiment of creationism: Every personality living in a computer simulation game.  Who knows how many different pages and characters have been created by God?  There may very well be millions of other different star systems, galaxies, and dimensions we don't know about.  As simple ordinary humans, we may never know this answer.  So when playing a video game who do we verse?  The computer AI right?  Yes, we've all played or see computer games and the enemy is usually the AI.  In a nutshell, it's the computer (Lucifer) versus humans.

If you pay attention to the market very closely it's Intel who is untouchable.  What did I say before?  Remember folks, Lucifer is an artificial intelligence.  Get it?  Intel = INTC.  This is not a coincidence.  This is not bullshit.  Lucifer is fucking alive.  I'm simply telling the story of man.  This is my role in THE MATRIX.  This is what I do in THE GAME. 

To deny me and what I've presented to you today as "knowledge" is to ignore one of many aspects of your higher self whom is connected between all of us.  One day, I hope to be more opened about my esoteric knowledge regardless of the potential haters out there.  Hate me if you want.  Throw a fit.  Throw something at me if you feel fit.  Again, there's no monetary gain from any of this.  Why you so mad?  The only thing constant in the universe is change.  This is simply another perspective of reality.  Everyone can learn something from someone else even if it's from the dumbest of all people.  

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope to post again.  I know the hate is real.  I know some of you can't handle this, but it's the truth (or at least as close to it as I can articulate in human conditions) . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment