Sunday, January 12, 2020

Happy Birthday to Me

Hi Everyone,

I'm 35 years old now.  Well, I'm here to tell you if you ever just stood there and yelled at me for something stupid you have wasted your time.  


In the end, no one really cares except for the Mom.  Yes, we all want to have fun and do our own thing.  Yes, we all love money and shiny objects.  Yes, we all want to have new toys and games.  Unfortunately, it's the Mom who will submerge out of the dark abyss and make a big stink out of everything.  From your education, bank account, girlfriend, or whatever the hell that sparks interest in you, she will come flying at you and attack.  Quite frankly, I don't even give a shit anymore.  I'm too old for this shit. Mothers are very crazy ass people, because they care.  Caring comes with responsibility, regulation tons of rules/regulations, enforcing such things, and be an anal butthole for just about everything.  As I spend time writing this piece, I just feel like not caring.  What's the point?  I'm not the mother.  I could care less about whatever you are trying to instill in me because that is not who I am.  I will never be like you or whoever the hell it is you are trying to get me to be.  I would like to be true to myself as I much as I possibly can in this life.  I do not want to live a lie or be in debt just to fulfill your laundry list of things you want me to be and/or do.  

Well, life goes on and Chinese families continue to do this kind of shit everyday. Winning the lottery maybe the only viable solution at this point. . . 

0 views . . . I literally have 0 views.  I have hit rock bottom.  Zero fucks given, absolutely zero fucks.  Not even Google's black listing people are interested in banning me from the Adsense program.  Like a homeless on the street, I'm not even worth 1 second of their time.  Is this what I wanted in life?  

I could care less.  I don't care about my teachers growing up.  I don't care about taking care of my schoolmates.  I don't care about caring.  I don't care about a lot of things.  So why anything?  Who the hell contributed all this stuff if I don't give a shit?  

It behooves me to know who here has been taking care of me all this time?  Call it property taxes, the mayor, the school system, the industry, etc.  Whatever the hell it is, I've probably been draining the hell out of the system.  Does that mean the poor can't have fun?  Why not take advantage of these fine establishments already in existence?  

Being someone worth a damn is not easy.  I guess it just comes along with your personality.  No, it has nothing to do with money unless you're that type of lazy where you only do things because money is involved.  

Things that I've done and care about:
  • Investing in the stock market
  • Earn an income
  • Report to school/work on time
  • Go to the library and study
  • Go to the gym and workout/swim
  • Eating healthy/avoiding junk food 
  • Walking 
  • Practicing being frugal
  • Actively staying away from loud assholes/pointless situation
  • Sleep
  • If all else fails, actively collect unemployment and take advantage of government programs
  • Rinse and repeat
There are only a few things I actually care about and carryout doing.  The other stuff in life may just be a lot about daydreaming and fantasy stories.  In any event, I know I'm not a very good political candidate and trying to get people to gather up to form something of significance.  I just don't want that responsibility.  I just don't like it.  It's just not my thing.  Some people may call it LEADERSHIP.  The reality is PEOPLE WANT LEADERS.  Most people don't know what they want.  The only thing that may work for them is giving them a limited selection of things and going for it.  You have to create whatever it is, and then people start coming to you.  Not too many people want to hear about how hard you work.  They just want to see the results.  They just want to be able to consume or be serviced whatever your product is.  

If I were to die tomorrow, I wouldn't care much.  The stock market is still going on.  People are still making their money and paying their bills.  Nothing has been changed overnight.  I'm not responsible for creating a home for anyone.  I'm not responsible for writing any books.  I'm not responsible for creating wealth for anyone else.  I'm not responsible for a lot of things nor do I want to.  I also don't want to get involved.  The less involved you are with business, the less likely you can get sued for anything.  In fact, it's nice not having anything sometimes.  Who's going to get sued over being poor?  IT'S NOT WORTH IT; FUCK OFF. 

As you can see, someone like me just isn't worth it, not even worth hating.  Being worth a damn hasn't really been my thing in life.  In fact, if I could just win the lottery and make off, I'd be infinitely happy.  There are a lot of others like me.  It's no big deal really.  I fail to see why someone would take their time out of their day just to attack or cause discord.  Who the hell cares?  I sure as hell know I wouldn't care.  Sadly, some of us actually do care and make a big stink out of it.  It's true.  I maybe the only person who doesn't give a fuck; and THEY KNOW.  When they know or find out about you, you start getting customer complaints and stuff.  Leaders and teachers know and pick up this kind of attitude instantaneously like they actually give a fuck.  Well, when you're actually doing a good job at whatever, you get less complaints and better income opportunities.  

 I'm going to enjoy whatever little time I have left on my birthday.  In fact, it already looks dark outside.  Huh, even though no one probably read my article today, I'm happy for doing it.  I love writing and expressing the truth that comes out of me.  I mean what if I had a million dollars to spend freely under my belt?  Would my life be any different?  Would I come back here and report amazing things?  Instead of harboring all this doom and gloom stuff, maybe I can come back with a sense of amazement and wonder.  When things are pleasant, people come over and have a good time.  Sorry no, being a crazy Chinese dragon mom doesn't cut it.  Sadly, this is what happens to a lot of parents when they get old.  Their kids drop them off at a nursing home and leave them there.  

As my time here is almost over, I say FUCK IT ALL and GOOD BYE!    




No comments:

Post a Comment