Monday, January 27, 2020

Getting Hit Hard


Well, Kobi Bryant is now dead in a helicopter crash.  Although I have the luxury of not giving a fuck, Kobi never had the time of day to be fucking around.  Seriously, people are infinitely more worried and concerned about Kobi than me.  I have no idea why anyone would waste their time and energy on someone like me.  It's complete nonsense.  In any event, the world is getting hit real hard right now.  2020 is crapping out on us.  If all the good people are dying off, then we're just left with us assholes floating around.  Not very charming huh?  You see that pretty girl over there?  Too bad for her, because even if she consented and went on a date with me, I'm pretty fucking sure she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.  In fact, she too would be trapped in the same matrix.  What's wrong with that?  People are assholes and will try to break things up.  In any event, it's just another day for me.  I didn't win the lottery folks.

Yup, it's back to my day job: Rinse, lather, and repeat.  Nothing to see here.  It's just another shit show.  We're not 5 years old anymore.  We've seen this shit day after day.  It's going to be a new day tomorrow.  Hopefully, it won't be another shit show staring me.  Thank you for stopping by.  See you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment