Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Moving Forward 2020

Yes, we got hit pretty bad; but in life it's not how hard you get hit, it's how you get backup and go back to doing your thing that is really important.  This is the cycle.  This is life.  This is the meaning of grit.  This is being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  If you can't get through tough shit, forget it, it's over.  Patience, perseverance, tolerance, etc. are all important factors in getting backup and trying again.  I don't know when we will get hit hard again.  It'll probably be really soon, but what I do know is you need to outlast the pain and suffering in finding your growth to reach your full potential as a human being.  The road ahead is not an easy one.  Please be advised to tread carefully. 

Well, it's back for me to work again.  Yup, no matter what happens it's "always" going to be waking up, rolling out of bed, putting on some clothes, and heading off to work until I drop dead or win the lottery, whichever comes first.  There's nothing to freak out about.  There's nothing here that you haven't seen before.  Yes, I'm going to work yet again and grinding out my hours.  This is what I got to do.  This is what I've become accustomed to.  This is life.  This is industry.  Welcome to the American industrial complex.     

No comments:

Post a Comment