Saturday, June 8, 2019

The Bare Minimum Requirements to Make a Penny on YouTube

Well, here are the bare bones minimum requirements to make money on YouTube now.  You need a minimum of 1000 subscribers.  Congratulations if you can hit 1000 subscribers!  I barely have over 10.  I'm not entirely sure what 4000 watch hours is equivalent to but that sounds like a lot of hours of actual people watching YOUR CONTENT.  It's great that some people can accomplish and make this look so easy but what are my chances of qualifying?  This is something I definitely want to accomplish in my life time that is within my grasp.  I didn't know I had it so easy when they didn't have this requirement a year ago but now the stakes are up.  Is it even worth it anymore for someone such as myself to be spending my time and effort trying to promote myself as some kind of  primadonna YouTube star?  I have already fulfilled my prophecy by believing I can't.  

I wish there was someone I could connect with that understands what it's like to be a great creator but you feel stuck because of all the haters and negative entropy out there dragging you down to the point of making yourself feel like you can't do it, so you just end up living a mediocre life to be more like the everyone else.  When God comes knocking on my door, I want to know that I gave life a chance and that I gave it my all.  Who cares if I failed a couple of times?  What's the big deal?  Why so much hate?  Why so much criticism all the time?  Don't be afraid of failure.  Make mistakes as early on as possible and see what you are good at.  

The consistency of making creative, original content will be a major killer of the vast majority of YouTubers.  Unless you have the discipline of steel to make everyday a labor of love, you have absolutely no chance of surviving in the business world.  If you spend one day on that couch, it's already game over.  Laziness and the deadly sin of sloth will soon take control over your daily habits and rituals, which will ultimately destroy your flow of productivity.  This is something in particular that I struggle everyday.  Work is not easy.  Being productive is not easy.  Creating good habits is not easy.  Staying from old habits is not easy.  Working on the weekends when everyone else is out having fun is not easy.  This is the price you have to pay if you want success in your life.  So ask yourself if there exists anything in life worth having that doesn't require effort?

If you have ever wondered why you still live in your parent's home, it's because you're afraid to fail.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm just wasting my time if I'm not making money.  Instead of thinking in terms of the negative or hating/trolling others, the least I can do is try and provide my audience with some value either it be entertainment or information.

Thank you for stopping.  My sense of intuition and sense of wonder comes and goes throughout the day but sometimes I am able to capture it with words while being on the computer.   I hope to post another time.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment