Saturday, June 8, 2019

A Different Perspective

As a homeless, I don't share the same general values and wants as a typical normal person.  If a mother would to see me, she would think I'm a failure for not having kids and being a parent.  If a banker were to see me, he would think I'm a great saver by living in my parent's basement, limiting my spending money, and putting a vast majority of my earnings into a retirement fund.  I'm sorry I don't value or see having kids in this world as some kind of undeniable reward.  In fact, it's literally just more work and more effort for me, not to mention drama.  Therefore, it's clear that someone like me would not value a relationship or marriage.  I'm happy for not being at risk for paying for a divorce lawyer, battling for custody, alimony, child support, and even related therapy sessions.   

At the heart of it, I'm not very Chinese whatsoever.  I just don't like being so Chinese.  I don't express similar values or traditional ways of life.  I see these things as costly and a game that I really don't want to play.  Whoever mandated that you have to get married and have kids?  These things are always being brought up by family and friends.  I guess this is what normal people do and is just deeply ingrained in their DNA, but when someone like me sees this again after again I'm just like "No".  Where is the cool?  So traditional, so old school, so unchanging, so routine, so robotic, so predictable.  

As they say, if it's free it's for me!  There has never been a happier time in my life than having collected free government handouts such as Financial Aid for school, medicaid, Obamacare, and unemployment benefits.  Consequently, there are the hard working tax payers who absolutely hate and look down at people like me.  I am literally the darkness to your light.  Once again, I don't fit this classic Chinese stereotype of being hardworking.

I am happy being a bum.  I don't want to get involved with being Chinese.  I just don't care.  I really don't want to care.  At the end of the day, I know I'm just a bum.  What do you want me to tell you?  I want to take care of your old, of your sicks, your poor, and basically anyone else you don't want?  Do you know how much money I would need to take care of people?  It's a lot of work isn't it?  

I'm aware of what's socially going on, but the answer is "No".  I would say "Yes" if this was a nice easy life without worry and trouble, but it's set on HARDCORE so "No".  No, I don't have $200,000 to raise a child.  No, I don't have $40,000 a year for a child's college education.  No, I don't have $6000 a month to put your grandma in a nursing home.  No, I don't have $2500 for a divorce lawyer to battle over who has custody of said child.  No, I don't have $20,000 for a wedding and honeymoon.  No, I don't have $300,000 for a house.  No, I don't have $20,000 for a new car.  Hell, no one here has $1000/month to rent a tiny ass 400 ft. sq. 1 bedroom apartment.  But do the super hardcore Chinese overwhelming, Dragon mom parent personalities care about my excuses?  Nope, none whatsoever.  Sorry Dragon mom, my answer to you is "No".

. . . So . . . here comes the drama.  It's okay for a girl to say "No" to a guy for being creepy/horny/thirsty or whatever, but when the guy says "No" to the girl when it comes to marriage, it looks really bad on the guy as though he's not doing his job as a man in society.  What happens when the guy doesn't want to be a man?  He's called  such things as a "deadbeat" or "dead wood".  The battle of the sexes is obviously not fair.  As they say "It's always the guy's fault".

I was attacked today and will be continued to get attacked in the future as I cannot fulfill every traditional, Chinese cultural value on a laundry list full of shit that I could care less about.  

Thank you for stopping by.  At least I appreciate my readers and those who come here to take a peek at whatever the hell is going on with my life.  It really helps me to post and express my thoughts/feelings/opinions blogging.  I hope to see you next time!                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment