Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Ordinary People Can Do Extraordinary Things - Elon Musk

Well, I'm back from a long break. God, so many things happened in between here and there. Things are not like what they use to be. Something in THE MATRIX has changed; I've changed. There are things that I've learned and confirmed with much zeal and confidence that holds truth in modern times. I would like to narrow down and pinpoint exactly where and why how a person develops into who they are and how they can change to reach an optimal timeline where they are at their best (or at least the closest to it that they've ever been before). This is important to the extent of human survival: How to obtain the basic needs of food, shelter, and clothing as well as reaching self actualization and dreams. Therefore we are just ordinary people, but how can we achieve greatness?

 I believe I have routinely touched basis on this topic in my writings over and over again throughout time and that is your emotional attitude is important. Your attitude emanates from your core and reaches throughout your body, giving you the free intangible energy to push you to the things you want or don't want in life. It's important and vital that you properly align yourself with the right attitude of your choice with your environment whether it be at a school, job, a car lane full of traffic, an overcrowded bus, a super long line at the grocery store, etc. It is also equally important to fight for the things you want so that you can put all of this together, which can only come about with hard, hard work. Most importantly you must identify before hand WHAT YOU WANT. When WHAT YOU WANT can be clearly identified, you can start and begin your journey to achieve extraordinary things. Intuition and confidence plays a great deal in getting what you want. Your dreams will begin to manifest into reality. It all starts with WHAT YOU WANT, choosing the right attitude for the job, aligning yourself with that said attitude, and just doing it. Should you happen to be stuck anywhere along the process, access your intuition; access your higher self. Mediation is a great place to start. Those who practice mediation and ignore the distractions of the everyday hustle and bustle will achieve great strides. It doesn't have to be just mediation. There's no limit to the mind. Other suggestions maybe to just go for a walk, yoga, swimming, biking, running, reading books, listening to inspiring teachers, drawing, creating a vision board, or just starring up into the stairs. Whatever it is: It's an emotion you feel that will vibrate throughout your body and set your soul free to do the things you really want to the point time doesn't matter anymore. You become so enthralled and engulfed in what you are doing that you achieve a zen like state of being.

 Perhaps, you've graduated and need more content in your day. Maybe, you learned all there is to learn and have experienced much of what this Earthly plane of existence has to offer. Boredom is a common problem many people suffer. Are you challenging yourself? Does anything in particular inspire you? For example, I've always wanted to know how some people are just geniuses with great ideas and high test scores. Are they all friendly and nice people? Probably not; but everyone can learn something from someone else, even if it's something what not to do. One of the highlights and home run hitters I've found is the "Akashic Records". From my understanding, it's this intangible library(light being the source of how things fundamentally operate) the minds of people/whoever can access for knowledge about anything, time, place, or whatever information you are looking for. This is where a lot of separate. You either believe me or you don't, but what I do know about is the importance and function pineal gland. To have access to esoteric knowledge and information, you must use your pineal gland. It's like a gateway/portal into another world, a world that has no limits; a world that is not physical. Look, a calcified pineal gland is not something anyone wants. You know your pineal gland has been calcified by looking at your x-ray. Bone matter or anything dense shows up WHITE. Yes, this is backed up by modern science and technology. The point is: You want your pineal gland free from calcification and operating like a well oiled machine. Long story short, you want to stay away from drinking fluoride that maybe found in your water, tooth paste, mouthwash, etc. I've heard that skate liver oil will cleanup your pineal from any early onset of calcification. In fact, I'm trying it now; and I can recall my dreams at night a lot more clearer than before. Dreams are important to me. I interpret my dreams on a daily basis, because they inspire me to write, to think, to grow, and just to start a conversation with another person. This has very little or nothing to do about money, except for the fact skate liver oil costs about $30 for 120 pills (take 2 pills per day). I like sleeping, I like dreaming, and I like analyzing my dreams even though it'll never put a dime in my bank account. In addition, I'm pretty sure ingesting/smoking all kinds of weird drugs and black market stuff work as well to access these higher planes of existence for knowledge or just to have a wild experience. Who knows? I'm just trying to keep everything as simple as possible in the meantime.

 I ask myself: I just want to be smarter, to be more enlightened, to be more conscious, to know more about how to do things, to be better at doing things, to be able to fix things, to be able to generate more income, to be able to have things in life like a home all the while not burying myself in debt, etc. Well, the good news is we have youtube and books. All of these things come into play. I'm not afraid to fail. Life is about learning and that is what I must do: Continue to learn; never stop learning. 

I look forward to the future. Keep reading!

I hope to you see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment