Monday, September 24, 2018

6PM Class!?

Well, my class starts 6PM! Wait, what do I do in the meantime for the whole day? It is not possible to be studying the whole day, so what is there left to do really? I guess I'm going to hit the gym and do a light workout. On light days, I usually just go for a swim, sauna, and go hit up some books afterwards. Seriously? This sounds like a dream life. I don't have to go to work and get to hangout at a gym!? I have to do this. I have to go the gym. I have to workout a little. I can't just stay at home and pretend like I'm studying all day. I'm old enough to be responsible to take care of myself.

Why does it still feel like I'm rushing?  Rush here!  Rush there!  Rush! Rush! Rush! Work! Work! Work!  Please! Just let me sit down in peace, so I can eat my Korean fried chicken at Bon Chon!



Seriously, I had Korean fried chicken just now and it was great. The time flew by, and I had a great time. No, I didn't have to work the grind. No, I didn't have this sheer Neanderthal need to go all out and risk myself with injuries. Low stress is what I need. I don't like exposing myself to people, because that always leads to increased levels of stress. Not everyone is going to agree; not everyone is going to be happy with each other's choices. I do not like high pressure, high social situations. I just don't care enough to be taking care of people.  It's not me, and I don't need it in my life.  

Well, that is me in a nut shell. The pressure is on for me to go to class at 6PM. Last night, I went to the school at 3PM just to get some studying done. It all worked out, but I can't be studying and studying forever. I get tired and bored just like everyone else. Sometimes, I have to switch up my schedule and workout. Besides, I had the last 4 days off from school. I think that was enough time to be studying on my own. Anymore than that is just overkill.  As one can see, the things in my life are trying to be put into place for me so I can finally ENJOY.  I don't like high stress, negative people, unimaginable pressure of having to take care of "everyone", and will do everything in my power to prevent all that kind of unnecessary bullshit. Life just works out better for me if I'm a loner. No, I don't recommend being a loner, but life is just that much easier for me being one. 

Thank you for stopping by and reading. I hope to see you all next time!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment