Thursday, November 30, 2017

SHOPIFY - Getting Over the Learning Curve



Well everyone, it's my time to learn how to apply "Made in China" through the invention of dropshipping to the next step.  So what's the problem?  Why cant I just sit on my ass and see paychecks coming in?  "Dropshipping", "dropshipping", and "dropshipping!"  I mean what the hell is all of this shit @_@  Can I really trust China to ship stuff to my customers?  The last time I got something dropshipped from China took 1 month.  Alibaba and Oberlo are some of the biggest and most trusted dropshipping companies available.  Alibaba requires that you communicate with an actual person managing the stuff.  Because this is mostly China you're dealing with here, there is a ton of risk involved and no guarantees.  You can get your money hoodwinked real fast in a short amount of time.  You can select your products to be made and shipping from other countries, but you're going to have to rely on China for the most part as everything is just much cheaper in comparison.  In any event, I'm popping up tutorial videos and taking notes.  There's no easy way out of this.  It has a rocky learning curve at first, but I believe I can do it.

I'll continue to update my post regarding SHOPIFY, and how I'm still learning.  Hey, we all have to start somewhere. 

Thank you for reading!  I hope to keep updating soon.       

No comments:

Post a Comment