Wednesday, November 29, 2017

COINBASE - DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB!


Well, Bitcoin is surging past $10,000.  Long story short, who cares unless you bought Bitcoin at a prior date.  Lucky for me, I've been applying my basic life skills and strategies to work on a daily basis.  That's right, I have some Bitcoin.  I also invest in other digital currencies as well that aren't up and running in the market yet.  Yes, I've put my $5000 on other ICO's, other than Bitcoin.  If I just kept that initial $5000 with my 1 Bitcoin at the time, I would be seeing a bit over $10,000 here right now.  At the time, Bitcoin was rocky and no one knew what was going to happen because China just banned all forms of digital currency.  In any event, no one knew Bitcoin would rise so high in such a short amount of time!  So instead of going back to school (and going along with "GO TO COLLEGE") with that $5000, I invested it in a diversified portfolio of digital currency.  Lo and behold, my investment in the world of digital currency and the stock market is doing much better than having to "GO TO SCHOOL" everyday, feel deadbeat tired, abused and used down to a nub, which I would have already be feeling at work anyways.  The point is I did make my move, I did show initiative, I did do my homework,  I didn't have to trade an arm and a leg to get there, and I'm seeing profits come in on a daily basis.  I cannot stress how much "GO TO SCHOOL" is a real waste of my time except for the teacher and administrators who are making money off of it.  I'm not the ideal student nor will I ever be, but that's just me.  At the end of the day, all people want is to go home and see a paycheck?  Why not put that human concept on steroids?  How about you see a paycheck coming in everyday?  Why should "GO TO SCHOOL" be the paramount picture of everyday?  I'm sick and tired of doing things backwards.  I want to live in an age of limitless potential without having to sacrifice your blood, sweat, and tears to get there.  Yes, hard work is important for all of us; but I don't want to be another victim thrown under the bus just so some administrator or business owner can profit off of me as though I was some kind of slave.  I'd would only go back to school if I actually chose to instead of some kind of malevolent, evil mind trick of having to be engulfed in student debt the rest of my life.

With funds coming in from my investments and making profitable moves, I can lift my spirits high into the sky and be able to finally transcend throughout the universe without anything holding me back.  Seriously, Coinbase is awesome.  You just have to be an early adopter and investor.  If you get in the game too late, it's just going to be a lot harder.  Like a fireman or police captain, you want to be grandfathered into the system.  Being a young guy trying to get into a good company sucks.  If you're not going to be the guy who invented the company, then the best thing you can do is be an early on investor!

. . .  at the end of the day what do we really have?  Bills to pay.  I'm not going to go crazy, nuts, and/or quit my day job.  Deep down inside, everyone has a job and/or something to do that is productive, not only to themselves but to the environment around them.  Even if I become stupid rich or continue to be homeless, I know that keeping things in perspective and being humble is at the apex of the soul.  Continue to learn and challenge yourself everyday.  

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope to post again soon!       

No comments:

Post a Comment