Friday, June 2, 2017

Having an Impact on the World


Well, it's clear to me that I need to be worth a damn if anyone out there is ever going to take me serious or be interested in my content to the point that I would have a large, actively involved audience who'd be more than interested in seeing me because I have some value to offer.  Feeling useless or not knowing what you want to do or be is not something you want in life.  You always want know what you want to do or not to do.  I need to set goals and standards as a way to feel more like a productive, evolving human being.  No, it's not fun being stuck in the process of growing and change.  Taking risk and learning from your mistakes is all apart of learning and growing.  Without pain, there's no gain.  Your comfort zone is going to be one of your biggest enemies ever.  Just don't be lazy.

In any event, if I can turn a homeless person into a hardworking, productive individual I would be happy.  If I can turn a middle class hard working man who's trapped in the rat race into someone  who can make sufficient passive income without having to work so hard, I'd also be happy.  Hard working or not, the end goal always leads to money.  Basically, we  still live in  times of the ancient Babylonian magic money slave system.  To counteract such a powerful method of mass, incarcerated slavery, we have coinbase.  It's basically where you can buy/see alternative forms of currency beyond what we are use to like the US dollar.  It's a fundamental that people will try to short sell all day long using this platform - buy low/sell high.  But did you do it?  Of course not, it's too late in the game.  Would you buy Litecoin at $28 a pop?  You probably think that's crazy, so you'd never do anything.  Have you been an early investor of Bitcoin, you'd be a millionaire by now.  But does anyone you know ever take that risk!?  At $20 a share, did anyone believe in Google, Apple, Amazon, Tesla, etc.? If you put the effort into investing in those particular companies in their time of need and uncertainty; you'd be rich right now, not having to work that job you hate and have the money to buy a home for yourself!  Did you do it!?  Did you put in the effort to do what was necessary in such a time of risk!  If you did congratulations!  For the rest of us, we have Vanguard mutual funds and ETFs.
       
Invite a friend who buys or sells $100 of digital currency or more, and you'll both earn $10 of free bitcoin!

So you find yourself late in the game, right?  Amazon and Google is approaching $1000 share.  Facebook and Apple are $150 or so.  I mean, how in the hell are you going to catch up to these cooperate giants taking over the world as we speak!?  We have Vanguard to thank for all that.  I have put thousands of dollars inside my Vanguard just so I can stay afloat.  What I'm trying to say is you don't want to trade your time for money.  If you don't own and run your own business, the next best thing to do is invest!  Owning your own business and investing trump trading your time for money. 
I provide nothing of any greater advice that has the capacity that can change the course of your history and have an actual, positive impact to someone else other than to invest in Vanguard funds. With the national student loan debt approaching $2 trillion, the average student is not making the cut. The educational system is just not working anymore.  In fact, it's broken.  Something is very wrong.  Someone is lying.  Some money making marketing machine is dispensing very harmful information to lure kids to buy a product that sucks.  Having student loans grossing $80,000+ is not an easy task to pay back if you're only going to make about $50,000 a year on average!  Even if you lived in your parent's basement, you'd still have a hard time pulling it off.  Invest early and often.  Spend your money on index funds instead of a new car.  You don't want to be working forever.  You don't want to be stuck in a dead end job.  I'm not against the idea of materialism, but I am strongly opposed to slaving your life away at a job you hate.  Only 1% of the population will ever find a job they like!  Just make sure you're apart of that 1%!    

Thank you for stopping by and reading my content, which I have created from my own two hands.
I appreciate your company.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment