Saturday, June 3, 2017

What to Do with $10,000!?


We are here on this day to discuss how I have $10,000 just floating around, so what should I do with it?  If you had $10,000 how would you make the best of it?  Would you just obsess over it?  What are the best options?  From personal experience and how people live, I would definitely to play keep away immediately!  Human beings are fundamentally flawed and money just magnifies it when left unmanaged.  Sorry folks but paying for overpriced college degrees hasn't helped much in alleviating the pain of economic troubles, and young adults are still moving back in their parent's home.  Starting your own business and/or real estate is awesome, but what if you just can't?  Well, the next best thing to do is invest!  Long story short, it's Vanguard who remains one of the very view who has the potential to ultimately save your ass from financial meltdown.  No, it's not that brand new car; it's not that shiny piece of paper hanging up on your wall; it's Vanguard!  My confidence and conviction in Vanguard is off the charts!  These guys definitely know what the hell they are doing and should be paid a pretty penny for it.  

So what to invest in is the next big question.  Step one, you need to specialize in one particular area.  Being a jack of all trades or a well rounded individual will only land you a job as a barista at a local Starbucks.  A perfect example is Michael Jordan.  He is only well known for his basketball career, period.  Although he tried many other things like baseball, he failed miserably on a professional level. Long story short, you have to stick to one major.  What you specialize in naturally becomes your main source of income down the road.  Look, I really don't want to be poor.  I know the feeling of working a job you hate.  I know the feeling of having to get out of bed for something you give zero shits about but you do it anyways because that is what your paycheck entails what you have to do.  I know what it feels like to have to drive somewhere you hate.  I know much about the disgust people hide who work retail jobs.  There's a whole lot of hate harbored inside, and I just want to reduce the level of toxicity in the world by enlightening not only myself but others to spend their time and money more wisely on things that they can actually do that'll impact their life in a more positive manner.  

Of the 11 different sectors and specialties offered by Vanguard, ideally I would major in information technology.  As you can see from the chart about, it has the highest growth potential out of all the other options.  The numbers do not lie but people do.  Information technology encompasses all the hardcore nerdy aspects of business, including Google, Apple, IBM, Facebook, Microsoft, Cisco, etc.  Investing in things like artificial intelligence is just perfect for someone like me.  Earning money is a cold, calculating system.  I want the brains of the operation.  Be ruthless!  Although I do not discredit any of the other sectors, I just want the quickest and shortest path to victory.  I've wasted enough time exploring and just want to go straight to the goal.  With the greatest amount of risk, there is also the greatest amount of return.

Thank you for reading!  I hope you learned something from my mistakes.  Until next time!    

               


No comments:

Post a Comment