Sunday, January 22, 2017

Fatigue

I am tired.  I feel sleepy.  I want to write, but I can't.  I want to accomplish something, but I do not.  I want to get out of my bed and find glory, but I cannot walk.  I feel tired.  I don't understand it all.

I believe it's because of the EMF pollution.  I just came from a long drive from the city for New Years Dinner.  All I wanted to do was crash in the bed.  No, I did not work today.  No, I didn't have work for the past 2-3 days.  I forgot to wear my EMF protection.  I am tired.

I need to rest.  I feel tired.  I need rest.  I need to go to bed.  Without much hesitation, I'm going to show you what I forgot to wear before entering the city.  Below is what I use to wear to protect myself from all the power lines, cell phone towers, wi-fi signals, network signals, etc.  All the EMF pollution in the city really makes me feel tired.  Perhaps I am more sensitive than others, but I know I feel a hell a lot tired before entering the city.  I'm going to collapse on my bed.  What you see below is what they call "orgonite".  It's primary use is to protect the user from harmful, external EMF pollution that is vastly generated from modern day technology.  Believe it or not, but I feel tired.  I'm going to bed.  Good night people.

No comments:

Post a Comment