Sunday, December 4, 2016

Welcome Back!


Hello my faithful readers!  I'm back with new experiences and knowledge to share.  Yes, I'm back with lots of money!  I went from zero to hero in just a blink of an eye!  But seriously, this is not a get rich quick scheme whatsoever.  I've literally fostered and invested in myself as best as I possibly could ever since I became self aware as a child.  No, I didn't have any unique talents; but I knew I was very persistent and had the ability to just not giving a crap and keep going whereas some people would just start bitching and complaining.  It's no secret, if you want money all you have to do is work hard and be consistent about it.  Whatever field you find yourself in, all you have to do is put in the time and effort.  Look if you're not making money, it's because you're not spending enough quality time and/or effort into it.  Yes, you need customers.  Yes, you probably even need to find a mentor.  Yes, the teacher that you hate at school even counts as a real person.  I appreciate having a lot of money.  I appreciate the knowledge of investing and earning passive income.  I am grateful for whatever little control and/or self discipline I possess.  No, I do not go around spending cash like it grows off of trees.  I grew up poor and just don't want to give a damn.  I just want the knowledge that comes with growing passive income.  IT'S REALLY HARD OUT THERE.  DO NOT BE FOOLED. Sometimes, I have to drive around in traffic all day.  I have to meet up with customers, clients, patients, and whoever is willing to pay for my goods and/or services.  You have to hustle and continue to hustle until the day you retire!  

Just because you see someone with a ton of cash in their hands doesn't mean that's the end of the story.  In fact, it's like trying to reach and play the endgame of a well programmed video game.  You want a good end gaming.  You want a quality life.  You want a steady stream of love, health, wealth, and happiness.  Most of these things don't come somewhere externally.  IT'S INSIDE OF YOU.  I'm aware I'm fueled and driven by greed.  That's just my thing, and I love it!  Like I said, I don't have much talent in music, song, dance, or anything for that matter that'll raise me up to the stars.  It's kind of like I'm a leprechaun and/or treasure goblin.  It's sad to say that I'm probably the poorest person around here.  Everyone else I see is some kind of a homeowner with a luxury car.  It's me who has this real niggardly attitude about money and treasure.  Like I said, it's not about all the material wealth around us; whoever the person actually is, money will only amplify who they really are.  I don't really care much about anything else.  I really don't.  I like don't value things that rust, rot, or depreciate.  I only enjoy the modesty of investing in passive income for the sake of acquiring more positive net growth assets.  No, I don't like having to work anything manual or driving.  Yes, I have much experience in the field already and don't need anymore.  In fact we're all kind of trapped in this rat race of having to do things to keep our jobs, but the best we can make out of the situation is consider the whole travesty as getting in a workout. 

The bottom line is that I really want to invest in good source of passive income.  Therefore, I don't believe much in buying nice cars and blowing all my money away at VIP clubs.  Logically, my next big business adventure would be in real estate.  Most people who have made it financially did it through real estate.  People find that owning actual property feels much more confident than keeping pieces of paper like stock and bonds.  None the less, wealth is absolutely worthless if you don't have your health.  It's like how kids can have fun with very little or nothing, because they have their wild imaginations.  Their brains are still young and placid, so life seems much more exciting and fun.  When we get older, our minds gradually become more dense and concrete to societal norms and institutions.  No, I don't want to be like everyone else.  I want to have fun.  I want life to be exciting!  
Is that too much to ask?  As work demands us to give up our dreams, our time is exchanged for money.  So no, money is not all that fun and exciting as it seem unless you're some kind of treasure gnome who's overly obsessed with hoarding money all the time.  

With no where else to turn inside the rat race, I prepare for tomorrow as work becomes the very essence of life.



Look, I will even put an ORGONE pyramid on top of a pile of money just to encourage the positive cash flow of my daily life.  I will deploy just about anything that'll give me the leg up just so that I have a small, microscopic chance that I won't have to see the rat race tomorrow.  Unless you absolutely love your job, you're going to go the extra mile to try and get out of the daily grind. Although I appreciate finding and working a job that pays decently for once, I don't entirely love it. I'm prepared to get out and move onto something much more pleasant in the near, distant future. 
There's nothing new under the sun here.  There's probably a ton of things here that have already been discovered, invented, conceptualized, and/or experienced before by many other people.  No, I'm not going to reinvent the wheel.  I'm not here to do anything really big.  At the end of the day, I just want a job that I can enjoy.  I want a job that I feel thankful for.  I want a job that makes me feel happy.  I want a job that I love and can keep doing until the day I retire.     

Thank you for reading!  I hope to post next time!           

No comments:

Post a Comment