Sunday, December 18, 2016

+1 Spiritual Awareness

So why do some of us feel so tired all the time?  Is there anything we can do about it?  A lot of us know we're lazy but want to change.  Yes, we want to better ourselves as human beings to enjoy a better quality of life.  No, this is not about earning more money or keeping up with the Jones next door.  It's about feeling good waking up in the morning and enjoying your day in whatever kind of hellish situation you may find yourself in.  Money just doesn't evaporate into thin air.  It's spent gradually over time on the small things in life like putting a roof over your head, food, transportation, electricity, gas, water, clothes, education, and even for small bits of entertainment from time to time.  At the end of the day, you're wondering why you don't have any money left in the bank.  What if there was a simple way to change things around?  Being poor is something that everyone is afraid of.  The solution is fairly simple "orgonite".  What is this you speak of?  Well, there may exist powerful EMF in the air that radiate off of current day technology that has been slowly poisoning without our knowledge, thus making people tired and sluggish.  For example, cell phone towers, power lines, x-rays. CAT scans, nuclear power plants, microwaves, wi-fi, computers, televisions, etc.  All these technologies that have been integrated in our lives have negative consequences and impact on our health.  Although we can choose to ignore such a reality and potential threat to our daily lives, some of us have chosen to educate ourselves and be proactive.

Long story short, "orgonite" can be used to clean up EMF pollution that stem from our blatant abuse of technology.  For example, putting some in your car will vastly improve your health while driving.  All those power lines and cell phone towers have popped up all over.  There is no denying the fact that some of us feel really tired sitting in the car after we've reached our destination.  I'm afraid the culprit are the harmful effects of EMF radiation off the power lines, cell phone towers, wi-fi devices, cell phones, etc.



How does it work:


Forms really weird shapes in water!




It can even cleanup the water of pollutants!


The picture above compares the glasses I used in the experiment.  The one with the orgonite on top is much clearer than the one without the use of orgonite.  The one without the orgonite has a lot more fuzz and pollutants smeared all around inside of the glass.  The water here in our town has a lot of excessive buildup of calcium deposits that often show up in our drinking water, coffee machine, or hot water heater,  I wish I was making this stuff up, but it's clear as day as I'm not hear to make money off of my readers.  I run the google adsense, but that is as far as I go as I'm not a true industrial marketing type.  I hope to use this knew found knowledge and apply it to my rat race of a job, so I don't hate it as much.  Just imagine how loving my job would change my life?  How people who absolutely hate their job and want their boss to die all of the sudden start loving what they do can really impact the world! 

But of all seriousness, I just need to survive my weekly schedule on the job.  I hope this new use of orgonite can help.  The energy derived from this technology is subtle unless you charge it up and run it through with some copper coil and electricity.  I would like to write a piece on crystals, but I just don't have enough substance as of yet.  Feeling the power of crystals is a personal experience without much proof or evidence.  I can't prove crystals do anything.  With orgonite, I have an idea and can show some real evidence of "lab results".  The child support is real, the job is real, the cold freezing air outside is real, life is hard enough as it already is.  People can use a break for a change.

Thank you for reading.  Without you, I wouldn't have any audience.  Yes, you are important.  Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.  I hope to see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment