Saturday, March 12, 2016

Weekend Hype

How many times have you said you wanted the weekend to come, but when it's finally here you're not in the mood to go out or do anything exciting you wanted to?  Well, I'm always super excited for time off but when it comes I just laze around the home for the most part.  Yes, it's early in the morning and it is up to me to decide what to do on this great Saturday!  Do I spent my time at home?  Do I go to the mall and have fun?  Should I go to the library?  I have the whole day to do whatever but here I am at home just blogging like a lazy fat cat who never does anything outside my own routine schedule.  We should all take time to take off, relax, or have fun.  Everything in moderation.

I guess I'll go drag myself to the mall today, maybe.  I need to just get out of here, but which mall do I go to?  Do I just go to the most closest mall or do I drive out an hour or two and go explore an exciting new mall I've never been too before?  What's with this "the mall" experience anyways?  Do I really just want to go to the mall for no reason?  What am I interested in shopping for?  What are my goals?  What are my desires?  Am I there to buy clothes that I don't wear?  Am I there to just aimlessly walk around and buy munchies?  It's not fun if you just go alone.  There doesn't even seem to be any good sales at this time of year nor am I interested in buying anything.  At the heart of it, I guess I'm looking for knowledge.  Instead of the mall, maybe a library would suit my needs better.  Instead of "going to the mall" like what everyone else does, I guess I'll go stroll to the closest library that doesn't suck.  Libraries are always cool as you do not have to spend money on reading material or media.  It's a great way to save time and money.  Acquiring knowledge about business or finance is enjoyable to me.  Yes, I want to make more money.  Yes, I will go out and do the things I need to make that money.  Long story short, going to the library and enjoying my time there catching up on my reading is a much better decision than loathing around at the mall.

Your level of wanting things and desire to learn is much more important than any material good.  "I want to learn" or "I am curious" is much more powerful than going around and buying things you can't afford.   Your attitude towards life is so much more important than the bullshit the education system has tried enforcing.  You learn because you have a deep understanding and desire to learn; not because you have to take some dumb standardized test to compare you with others around the globe.  Tests cost money, people have the jobs in association with whatever it takes for the tests to come about, everyone wants to do good on these tests, no one really wants to care, jobs that people hate are created, government money is thrown around like water, and the bullshit of out education system continues to churn out citizens who need government assistance to pay child support at the end of each month.  We all know our education system here in America is corrupt and doesn't work.  If the country is in debt over 1 trillion dollars, we should all be doctors and lawyers by now!  Unfortunately, that is far from the case.  Long story short, the education system is obviously broken.  It doesn't work economically and just benefits the few.  I sure as hell don't want to be walking around with debt nor do I want to be worked like a slave for the rest of my life just to pay off all that God forsaken debt.

Without further a due, it's up to me to have fun today.  There was even a funeral today which I didn't want to go.  I don't want that kind of atmosphere to bring my spirits down.  Funerals suck.  Don't invite me to no funeral.  Going to a funeral is a God awful experience.  You don't want me at no funeral.  Yes, people die all the time but don't make it any worse by worrying all the time.  Women worry too much about things like this.  As a male family member, I sure as hell don't give a damn.  I don't have the capacity to care.  I DON'T CARE.  Yikes, I was on vacation once and all the women family members kept worrying about going out at night and dying somewhere.  It was such a waste of time to be worrying on vacation.  Men don't worry about getting raped.  Women worry all the time for just about everything.  It's embarrassing.  It makes me just want to leave.  There's no logic or science behind it, women just worry themselves and everyone around them to the point you should want to get the hell out of there.  Just thinking about it makes me want to run off.  Well, I'm out of here.  I hope you all have a fun weekend.

Thank you for reading!  I hope to post next time.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment