Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter?  Well, Easter use to be happy; but then I grew up.  What the hell happened?  One day I'm small and the next day I'm an adult with armpit hair?  Seriously?  I feel like life has gone by way too fast.  Easter rabbits and coloring eggs are nothing but the past.  I don't do  these things as an adult.  No fun for adults I guess.  All you do is go to work and come home feeling like you've been hit by a truck.    

One thing I can do as an adult, is go to the local drug store and get everything 50% - 75% off.  Yup, the perks of being the everyday, average adult.  But seriously, I'm not a kid anymore.  I have to wake up early in the morning feeling like a burning bush, get my breakfast on real quick, brush my teeth, grab my bags, and dash to the car like the roof is on fire.  What does help is preparing as much as you can the night before.  Laying out your clothes, packing up lunch and refrigerating everything, sleeping early, etc. is the key to leaving early in the morning.  That's pretty much life as an adult in a nutshell.  Everything is else is pretty much up to you.  There's only two places that are available for someone like me:  School or work.  Seriously, on most days it's either school or work.  Yup, that's life.  Jesus help us all and Happy Easter!      

No comments:

Post a Comment