Sunday, July 26, 2020

What Does Life Look Like When You Are Not a Fail?

What is the point of all of us doing things and working hard if no one else will ever even raise an eyebrow?  I've always have had this feeling of needing an audience or attention in the back of my mind as though I'm suppose to be some kind of entertainer.  No, I don't need drama in my life but for some reason I like the idea of having an audience.  I have this need that wants to be fulfilled but isn't be satisfied for whatever reason due to the extra amount of work that is needed to complete the task.  Without a doubt, not having an audience is much easier to live life.  There is no one to judge you or make constant asshole comments.  None the less, if you want an audience you have to be able to deal with all of the trolls and haters lurking behind every corner.  I get it: Show business is not easy.  Hell, I've been blogging for my whole adult life and I make absolutely zero money.  If I'm going to fucking put in work into something and not even get paid for it, I might as well do whatever.  This is my version of doing whatever; and I'm literally not getting paid.  I've never been getting paid for writing a blog.  I've never been getting paid for uploading shitty videos on YouTube.  Why am I not getting paid for my time?  I'm basically the equivalent of a a fat girl no one wants to date.  Who cares if she has any talent or brains?  No one wants to screw her at night.  She will never be known as sexy or good looking.  She will always be known as the fat girl in the room.  Life just isn't fair.  Likewise, I'm the guy who just isn't good enough or doesn't put enough effort into making money blogging and/or vlogging online.  Have I ever seriously tried?  No, not really.  I've made kiddy projects but that's about it.  No, I've never done it professionally with thousands of dollars of equipment, ads, and people to hire.  None the less, I believe I should be making at least making $5 by now with 10 years @_@ 

Regardless if I'm getting paid or not, I continue to write because that's what I do.  This is how I express myself in a nonviolent way and more loving way.  Unfortunately, I don't pay the bills with doing so.  I may have as well spent my free time mowing lawns or doing some monotonous work no one would give a shit about in a thousand years.  As a result, I'd like to put my time and effort into something that wasn't so worthless.  No one wants to hear someone else bitch and complain when they can perfectly do it without flaw themselves.  As my professor wants told me: "Minimum effort equals minimum wage".  As my blog has been unfolding, it reveals a story a about a man who doesn't give a fuck in the midst of a global pandemic and all other aspects in life before, during, and after.  This is the ultimate blog about not giving a fuck.  No, there isn't much else written here because that's exactly what it's about: Not giving a fuck.

So what does it look like when people do give an actual fuck?  Well, a good sign that someone out there gives an actual fuck about something is when money is involved.  If you're not making money, then the whole thing is a waste of time.  We all share the same 24 hours a day, but life isn't fair.  Some people's time is worth much more than someone else's.  Some individuals are much more valuable than others due to their innate raw talents.  We can all create and express ourselves, but some do it better than others.  Unless you are one of these highly talented people every seems to be after, there's nothing to worry about.  No, you do not need body guards and lawyers protecting your ass.  No, no, and more no.  Holy shit, welcome to a state of being delusional.  If you're not bringing home the bacon, shut up already.

Let it be known: I don't get paid for my content that I share with the world.  I'm on my path to homelessness.  Welcome to the world of no one gives a fuck.

Thank you for stopping by.  May one day someone actually care about you and/or your work that you've personally created.  Peace out.




 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment