Sunday, July 26, 2020

Good Bye Forever

Well, I guess I'm moving on.  I'm going to stop posting on this blog.  AdSense has disabled my account.  No, I haven't even made a dime nor care anymore.  I've been post since 2014 and no one has ever gave a damn.  Basically, I've been using this as my diary.  No, it never picked up as a best selling whatever.  No, I'm pretty much someone no one would ever give a fuck about.  No, I don't care.  There's not much for me to care about really.  No money, no beautiful women, no beautiful house, no anything really worth mentioning that doesn't suck.  What's the point of me continuing to post knowing that I will never a make a penny?  It's like my life doesn't even matter.  Why do I continue to write if no one is even reading my blog entry? 

Other than being cathartic, blogging has not been very financially rewarding for me.  I could just write my diary entries on a notepad and no one would otherwise care.  Either way, no one cares if it's online or on a piece of paper.  Diaries of no one gives a fuck.  When the coronovirus first hit, there were bodies just piling up in the hospital.  It's as though no one gave a fuck.  Everyone spent their whole lives bitching and complaining, and then one day you end up in the back of some God forsaken freezer truck at the hospital.  Again, you're just another fucking body being piled up.  No one cares.  No one cares.  No one cares kid, go home. 

The war is over.  Within a whole time frame of five plus years, Solomon does not make money blogging.  He does not give enough fucks to make that kind of money from writing.  No, he does not make money entertaining people.  No, he does not have such a natural talent to just dance/talk on stage and command a large audience.  Holy shit, no money.  After all these years, no money.  I made no money appearing on this Blogger.  I made absolutely no fucking money.  Whatever I write or do here is worth virtually nothing.  Kids do not be like me.  I am who I am for whatever reason and this is my personal perspective on life.  I guess there are tons of other people who are like me who never get lucky and just stay in limbo on their free time, doing whatever for very little or no money.  Whatever the fuck this is, it does not pay the bills.  Whatever the fuck I've been doing here, it will not even buy me a cup of coffee at Starbucks.  I am doing something horribly wrong and should fucking stop doing it, because it's just not worth the time and effort. 

To my audience, I'm sorry I won't be blogging here anymore but there's no money coming out of it.  I've create this, whatever it is, out of my share will.  I poured my soul into it.  Just know that what I've written is the truth from my perspective.  Everyone is different but this is just from my perspective alone.  With everything said and done, I bid you farewell.

Goodbye,

Solomon         

No comments:

Post a Comment