Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Poverty


Well, here are my digits girls.  Yup, you know you want me baby.  Seriously, how am I to survive blogging and writing?  Is it even worth it for me to even give a damn?   This is what I have to deal with everyday.  Do my actions even have any remote value or the slightest impact to someone else and/or economy?  If I didn't do anything, I'd get the same results as working my ass off.  So why bother to do anything?  


I'm not really into spamming and posting nonsense for the soul purpose of acquiring more views and audience but I guess that is what the higher ups call "marketing".  I get it:  You have to selflessly just go in, market, and sell yourself regardless of the haters and negativity out there.  Whoring yourself out is fundamentally and essential in making money.  Well, it's not fun not making and I am human so this does bother me.  Sorry, I don't live in some kind of magical 5th/6th dimensional plane of existence where money doesn't mean shit.  As long as we continue to live, we need money to survive.  

So the problem is what can I do to generate more income for my Google AdSense?  Do I pay for ads?  Should I go on Twitter and start spamming every post?  Should I just produce a book, sell it on Ebay, and ask people to check out my blog?  Should I go on YouTube and reference my website if they are interested in what it is like to be a homeless?  All of these questions are right in their own way, but it takes effort and the courage to implement and do any of it.  

Do I even take myself seriously enough to move things to the next step?  Am I even concerned about my online presence and/or brand name?  Does it always have to be about making money?  Well, I tried to do a few things; I guess this is all I got on me.  Welcome to the Hell!    

Who knows if I'll ever get off the couch?  I keep saying things and dreaming big, but in reality I probably won't do much or if I do manage to pull something off it probably wouldn't have a big enough impact to the point of seeing actual growth of any kind.  I know the odds are stacked against me.  In the end I just didn't care enough or didn't even bother with achieving something larger than life, because I couldn't see through the veil of darkness.  It would also help if there was a support team.  Hell, if I was a natural leader, things would be rolling in with dough already.  I see the person that I am.  I see the person who I want to be.  Don't you see how much more work I would have to put in to be somebody?  Don't you know how hard it is to buildup a name for yourself? 

Without continual creative content and posting stuff consistently, you'll become like me.  Please, don't be me.  You want to use your time wisely and earn money blogging and posting videos on YouTube.  You want to make sales.  You want to reach out to people.  You want to network!  You want to be connected!  Don't be like me, a hermit.  Go out there and just do it.  

Thank you for stopping by and coming.  I appreciate the company.  I hope to be back and post soon with whatever comes across my mind at the time!       

  

No comments:

Post a Comment