Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Save More Money with Geico Car Insurance


Well, here it is: My $238.89 or $39.85 per month for 6 months Geico car insurance during the pandemic.  You get a 15% credit applied to your policy at this time.  Here are my other discounts applied to how much I usually pay:



So yeah, I've been reduced to adding more value to my page by posting my Geico monthly car payment.  Meh, I guess the entire world is owned by the corporations.  I mean, I have had a total of like 1 or 3 views.  In the end of days, who the fuck is going to give a damn @_@  Oh wow, saving money this?  Oh wow, save money that?  Oh wow, make money this!  Oh wow, make money that!  After a while, who really gives a fuck anymore >_<

Other than obsessing about money and being cheap, I hope to find more value in life.  Yes, I have been helping people save lives and all but that does not mean I'm adding much value to my blog material.  I guess I just suck at money.  Literally, I am a walking ghetto.  I suck at making money.  I've been sucking at making money.  I'm not someone who should setup an Employer ID with the town's cleric office.  If I were the boss of a company, my employees would be starving.  No, it's not cool being a shitty boss.  No, it's not funny appearing to be weak among your competitors.  In the midst of competition, I guess most people are forced to fake it until you make it.  Yup, it's all just a game of confidence.  Nothing is more important than self confidence - Ip Man.

Well, if you haven't done anything yet it's probably because you're lazy.  Welcome to being lazy.  Time passes by, you get hungry, and you start eating.  The next thing you know, you feel tired from being full and you want to take a nap or play video games.  

The vicious cycle continues.  I'm not sure why I'm stuck in this matrix or why it perpetuates like a repeating Nintendo game, but I'll be back here to post something when something is actually worth posting.  Thank you for stopping by and reading my content.  One day, I'll get off of my ass and do something important (outside of my normal work schedule).  Maybe, maybe working a 9-5, dedicated to saving lives, is as much as I can do.  Whatever it is, this is it.  Seriously, lying down and taking a nap is all I ever really did.  I have had dreams of making videos, writing books, producing new creative content but guess what?  Tomorrow never comes.  The food comes, the sleeping, the playing of video games, etc.  I am a never been.  I never have been producing much of anything worth while with my name attached to it.  I may have read or watch someone else's work but nothing of my own.  I am waiting for that day that I'll actually produce something worth a fuck.  

Peace out.  See you next time!  


    


No comments:

Post a Comment