Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! 

Thank God Mom is still alive with us here on this Earth.  . . . There's a lot to say here, but you know I had the full blown Mom experience.  I couldn't see anyone who'd want something like I experienced unless they didn't have a Mother of their own or were adopted.  Unfortunately, a lot of adopted children have this void in their heart that something is missing.  "Why don't my parents want me?  It's an unspoken demon that maybe bottled up inside of them and may even consume them if they don't seek out a resolution, allow things to subside, and heal.  I never experienced this, because I've been living in my Mom's house.  No, it's not a dream come true for me either, but at least I know.

. . . Yup, that's Mom for you.  Mmm . . . Yeah . . .

Well, Happy Mother's Day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment