Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Welcome Back to Unemployment!

Well, it just happened 3/2/2018!  I'm back at the unemployment line again and of this time it's no fault of my own!  My urgent care could not financially support itself anymore and the boss just admitted defeat after 6-10 years contributing all of his time and energy into.  You can hear on the phone the tone of his voice of exhaustion and how upset he was.  Without him, there is no business.  Without a top notch 24/7 asshole on top of the power chain of command, things will fall apart.  The little people who work for him will go down with him.  What it comes down to is are you an employer or an employee?

Employers typically have a lot of money backing them up and can run operations just fine with a brick and motor storefront/facility/land/building/office/etc.  If you live in your parent's home and trying to do business in their garage, it's more than likely you're going to work for someone else unless your name is Elon Musk.  If you think you can, go ahead and do it.  Be your own Steve Jobs, but for the rest of us it's very unfortunate but we actually need that 24/7 asshole watching over our shoulder, commanding us what to do each second of the day; otherwise the business may fall apart like a cheap Chinese motorcycle.     

I'm officially currently unemployed.  I've just spend yesterday filling out my online application, going over my options, and now I'm waiting for my first NJ UI check in the mail.  I have been working the past 2.5 years and paying my taxes, but I never thought this would happen.  My urgent care that I was working at actually closed down!  I was offered 1-2 jobs during my 7 months on duty.  I should have jump the boat.  This job was just too good to be true.  It's only 15 minutes away from my home and right next to Lifetime fitness gym where I signed up.  Now, I have to unsubscribe because I can't possibly afford any gym membership expenses, especially $60 in addition to all the crap I have to pay for the car and utilities/food/internet/housing/insurance/etc.  Like any other business in this world, it all adds up.  No one likes to think about it, so I just be Jewish as all Hell at times of need.  I'm sorry but I didn't win the lottery; and I don't have a sugar daddy to save my ass from financial Hell.

So this is it!  It's like life telling me to DO SOMETHING ELSE or GO BACK TO SCHOOL or STOP BEING A LAZY ASS BUM.  I've sent an email contacting the school for computed tomography with my application and credentials.  I have yet to hear back from them.  Anyways, the CT program is just $2,249!  I can definitely do that price.  The school is less than 30 minutes a day, so I definitely have to put in the effort everyday to DRIVE.  I've been driving for a mobile x-ray company for 14 hour shifts, I think I can manage 30 minutes of driving a day.  Yes, I have to pay for my own gas, food, tuition, etc.  Thank God for 26 weeks of unemployment insurance before I have to go back and ask for an extension or whatever.

I am here.  I am unemployablex.  I remain and continue to be unemployed.  There is no doubt in my mind God has put me on this Earth for any other larger than life purpose.  Jesus Christ, did I get the short of the stick or what?

Well, thank you for dropping by.  This is what I spewed all over my desk today.  I appreciate the fact that people come here and read my stuff even though maybe 1 or 2 of you are actual, real people.  The rest of the viewers I get may just be moderators or admins.  Anyways, I appreciate any of the help I can get.  I hope to keep you updated about my unemployment situation or if I'm just going to ride out my unemployment like a true homeless man.  See you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment