Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Daily Wisdom

Well, I just worked 4 days straight again for about 12-13 hours max a day.  Yes, this is quite normal in the rat race of the industrial world of America.  There has been no permanent solution for the average person to be able to survive and not have to work thus far.  No, I still do not win the lottery or get rich from cryptocurrency or whatever the hell investment is out there that I've put actual money into.  Because this is America, people don't want to know the how or the why of things!  They just want everything now!  Unfortunately, this is still reality we live in and you almost never get rich quick overnight.  Why is it so hard for people to understand to take your time?  As they say "Life is a marathon, not a sprint".     

I have 2 days off until I go back to work Thursday and nothing else really urgent that matters to me right now.  I'm just using my time off to laze around the computer and seeing what foods are on sale at the local supermarket.  As long as I was not forced to wake up early in the morning and jet off somewhere, I'm good to go.  Although I'm still not rich, I can at least do the things I need to get done like drive to places, look for other jobs if I need to, buy food, go to some place quiet with free internet, go to the gym with a pool in it, pay for gas, and still have enough to maintain my car.  Well, it's all fun and games until THEY START WITH YOU.  Look, no matter how you see or who you are FEMALES ARE EXPENSIVE AND COST MONEY.  Guys can get away with being cheap and stingy, but it there's a woman to please in the relationship on whatever level someone is going to get burned.  You either live as a cheap, stingy single guy; or you have to work your ass off to not only pay for yourself but also your girl.  An apartment costs about $2000 to rent for a month!  A barebones house here costs $300,000!  Without government subsidies, I'm screwed!  I'll be working my ass off until I'm 100 years old at this rate.  I already feel economically hindered and drained.  As one can see, I have chosen to be the cheap, stingy single guy.

Be cheap, appreciate what you have, and express gratitude for the things in your life.
Well, I guess that's it.  That's my 2 cents.  This is my all before leaving and doing whatever it is I do.
Thank you all for visiting!  I hope to see you next time!     

No comments:

Post a Comment