Friday, August 15, 2014

I'M STILL ALIVE

Sorry people, I have been under-the-weather today.  I left the fan on while sleeping in the nude.  I woke up with a sore throat.  I prepared hot tea with honey and made sure to take lozenges.  The doctor also recommended to gargle salt water in the morning.  In any case, I didn't do much today nor due I plan to.  There are no crazy pictures or anything worth while mentioning except for having more school/work days off for the next few weeks.  I don't feel compelled to go out and spend tons of cash on frivolous things.  Wouldn't it be great to win the lottery?  Nope, I'm still bound by the everyday limitations of being a mere mortal.  Perhaps, I will post some note worthy material later when I feel like it.  Today is not the right time to be doing anything except for the usual rest and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment