Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Happy New Year 2024 - Solomon Chau Style

 




Despite my constant need to bitch and complain, I'm still alive.  I did not die.  I'm still here with my audience.  My goal is to find something other than video games.  I'm not here to make money.  I'm just here to use this platform as my choice of medium to communicate to the world. The world has been littered with an infinite source of instant gratification vices.  Kids and young adults can no longer concentrate and focus on anything important except entertainment.  It's getting to the point where no one wants to sit down and talk to each other anymore or even read a book.  All of this money and technology did not actually improve the lives of people.  What it really did was provide more distractions.  People do not want to be baby sat by entertainment machines.  They're not supposed to be conditioned to be comfortable all of the God damn time.  Growth only comes through trial over adversity.  Basically, I have to be making my own content, yes, my own form of content creation, to develop and home in my skills as a human being.  I can no longer just sit on the sidelines and just watch as a member of the audience.  I get it.  If we do not standup for ourselves as a person, someone else will dictate and control your life. If Solomon Chau does not gain full consciousness, some other entity out there will.  Solomon Chau has to be his own God damn content creator and be the one sharing it with the world.  Reaching maturity throughout Maslow's Hierarchy of needs is no easy task.  Once you are self-aware that it's not okay to just be an average ass mediocre person, you have to become your own Arnold Schwarzenegger, the star of your own show.  

Sometimes I just feel tired.  I too tired to be my own person, someone doing their own thing.  A lot of times I just end up either playing video games or just resting/sleeping.  Maybe this year will be different?  Maybe things will change.  Maybe this will be the year I finally do something impactful, meaning full.  

Well, it's time...




No comments:

Post a Comment