Monday, March 9, 2020

CARNAGE MARCH MADNESS 2020


Well, here it is: Doom and gloom on paper. No, don't run away.  Today is just another day.  IT'S JUST ANOTHER DAY.  Do not panic, do not fear, this is life.  This is what I've been talking about.  This is what will happen to EVERYONE.  How you get back up is what is important.  We have worked until failure.  We have sweat day and night to win a prize.  Now, it's time the reaper comes out and play.  I AM HERE.  I AM THE REAPER.  I HARVEST.  I AM SATURN.  IT IS I FOOLS.  I AM HERE TO HARVEST.   
I feel the energy of Saturn.  Saturn is here.  HE is HERE.  Do not fear.  Do not be alarmed.  This is just time.  It is that time of year again.  Now is the right time.  This is the time I must reap what I sew.  This is time doing its thing.  God has a place and time for everyone.  This just happens to be mine.  This is naturally occurring thing in the world.  Please don't be upset.  I am who I am, and I do what I do.  Everyone plays a role in the universe just as I play out mine.  No, you won't like me.  That in itself is a role.  To be able to appreciate something, you must lose and/or not have something that is otherwise missing.  In the midst of the Gods, you are all children.  It is just that time of year again.  I must do what I must.  Do not cry.  Do not fear.  This is what I must do.  This is my love to you.  You will feel my love.  . . . 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment